We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
FREE NIVEA Silver Protect Deodorant SAMPLE
discobaby
Posts: 1,156 Forumite
Comments
-
They were here the weekend just gone, very nice deodrant

I never tried the ultraball though, after watching many a people fail their attempts.
Hi, I've already asked and been granted for permission via PM for a Help for Heroes link. Pfft.
As my previous signature said, I support Help for Heroes0 -
AndyGrayUK wrote: »They were here the weekend just gone, very nice deodrant

I never tried the ultraball though, after watching many a people fail their attempts.
That looks like so much fun! You should have had ago just for he laugh
0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards