Names wanted for Petition Against Famac

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in N. Ireland
7 replies 900 views
fattyrae1fattyrae1 Forumite
334 Posts
edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in N. Ireland
I have finally cracked.
Famac are officially useless and i was on the phone again this morning to my catalogue complaining.
I was told to make an official complaint and to put it in writing. I mentioned this forum and she said to mention it as evidence of famac's rubbishness.
I am writing a letter and am inviting anyone who wants to complain to add their name to it.
Please PM me your name and area if you want to be included.
Please, please, please make the effort. If we do nothing, things will stay the same and i am fed up with not getting the service we deserve.
I like my money right where I can see it - hanging in my closet.;)

Replies

• cliffsgirlcliffsgirl Forumite
    364 Posts
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts
    ✭✭
    i agree with you, you have to wait weeks to get something delivered, i ordered goods from argos for my nephews third birthday,i ordered a month before his birthday to ensure i gave them plenty of time, but guess what, nothing arrived, they had lost my order,and argos direct was the only place where i could buy the items, how do you explain to a three year old why his presents didn't come, they are terrible, someone should set up a rival delivery service, anyone got a van!
  • miraklmirakl Forumite
    484 Posts
    ✭✭
    They're completely crap. I think they store up their packages until they have lots to deliver and send them out in one lot. It can be the only reason we all have to wait weeks and weeks for deliveries.
    My Doctor told me that "1 out of 3 people who start smoking will eventually die." The other two apparently became immortal.

eBay £00-00
    Amazon £00-00

Grand Total £99-41
  • madnis7madnis7 Forumite
    284 Posts
    hi,

why not start an online petition? http://www.petitiononline.com/petition.html
    they're free and easy to set up. If you do post the URL and i know a few others that would be more than happy to "sign" it.
  • wirmwirm Forumite
    5.3K Posts
    madnis7 wrote:
    hi,

they're free and easy to set up. If you do post the URL and i know a few others that would be more than happy to "sign" it.

Good idea! ;)

Although tbh I won't be adding my name as I've never had any problems with famac.... :o
  • NDK49NDK49 Forumite
    177 Posts
    I think they only go to certain areas on certain days as they only ever deliver to my parent's house on a Monday the many times they have been. One time they part delivered a number of items and when I contacted the retailer to see when they would deliver the rest they said that Famac would not return until the following Monday instead of the next day.
  • fattyrae1fattyrae1 Forumite
    334 Posts
    madnis7 wrote:
    hi,

I took your advice and did a petition. It is not up and running yet, but when it is i will let you all know.

Emma
    I like my money right where I can see it - hanging in my closet.;)
  • arkonite_babearkonite_babe Forumite
    7.4K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    As I'm not sure whether this is allowed or not, I'm going to lock it until I get some clarification from the forum team.

a_b
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Tesco launches its first ever...

...checkout-free supermarket store

MSE News

25+ ways to stop scams

Plus what to do if you're a victim

MSE Guides

Beauty Advent calendar round-up

The Body Shop, Holland & Barrett etc

MSE Deals