We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING
Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Cookie Dough Ice Cream
beedeedee
Posts: 991 Forumite
I have a passion for Ben & Jerry's ice cream - but unless it's on special offer I won't buy it as its far too expensive for me. Was thinking about buying an Ice Cream Maker to make my own and wondering if anyone had a cookie dough recipe that was successful? Also, your thoughts on which machine to buy would be appreciated.
Thanks
Thanks
0
Comments
-
I have the Ben & Jerry's ice cream book will look tonight when I get home, if not the usual google will elicit many recipes0
-
Hii Bee, here are some threads which may help
Ice cream maker recommendations
Ice cream maker do you use yours
Here's a recipe from google
I don't have an ice cream maker myself so can't help more.
ZipA little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men :cool:
Norn Iron club member #3800 -
I forgot to say I have the magimix ice cream maker with built in refrigerator, which is very good. I dont have anything to compare it with, I have had it about 10 years. I am sure there are more up to date ones now, but in its day this was rated as one of the bestI have a passion for Ben & Jerry's ice cream - but unless it's on special offer I won't buy it as its far too expensive for me. Was thinking about buying an Ice Cream Maker to make my own and wondering if anyone had a cookie dough recipe that was successful? Also, your thoughts on which machine to buy would be appreciated.
Thanks0 -
Try these sites:
http://hubpages.com/hub/Ben-and-Jerrys-Ice-Cream-Copycat-Recipes
http://www.floras-hideout.com/recipes/recipes.php?page=recipes&data=b/Ben_Jerry_s_Chocolate_Chip_Cookie_Dough_Ice_Cream
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20070820070727AAhbyQs
HTH
Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones that let in the light
C.R.A.P R.O.L.L.Z. Member #35 Butterfly Brain + OH - Foraging Fixers
Not Buying it 2015!0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards