We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING
Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
How much??!!!
Flat_Eric
Posts: 4,068 Forumite
Im not sure if this is the right forum for this post so I apologise in advance!
I was reminded about the Tupperware Multi Server / Rice Cooker (known as the insulated multiserver on the Tupperware website) when I went to my mums for tea the other night. It was something I used quite a bit when I lived at home so thought I would try to get one for myself
I looked on the Tupperware website and e-mailed them to find out if there was a consultant in my area who I could buy it off. Alas no consultant but they said I could buy it direct. I phoned up today and they took my details. Then they told me the price. £27.55 :eek: Oh my. Luckily they only took my contact details - the guy who does the money side wasnt in so he is due to phone me back but I have e-mailed them to say that I dont want it. Its a fab item but not worth £27.55 plus whatever the postage might be.
I was reminded about the Tupperware Multi Server / Rice Cooker (known as the insulated multiserver on the Tupperware website) when I went to my mums for tea the other night. It was something I used quite a bit when I lived at home so thought I would try to get one for myself
I looked on the Tupperware website and e-mailed them to find out if there was a consultant in my area who I could buy it off. Alas no consultant but they said I could buy it direct. I phoned up today and they took my details. Then they told me the price. £27.55 :eek: Oh my. Luckily they only took my contact details - the guy who does the money side wasnt in so he is due to phone me back but I have e-mailed them to say that I dont want it. Its a fab item but not worth £27.55 plus whatever the postage might be.
0
Comments
-
0
-
If you go into Tesco, or any supermarket that has cookware, get a microwave rice/veg steamer for £3-4. I use mine daily for rice, vegetables - and even jacket spuds. I steam my "jacket spuds" in the microwave as it produces a much better texture in the spuds than just nuking them in paper towels.0
-
Morrisons do their own version for £3.99 - my kids and I use it virtually daily. In fact my son has just left home and asked for one to take with him - perfect rice in minutes.0
-
I had one of those that I spotted in a boot fair and wasn't quite sure what it was and I think I chucked it out in the end as I had no instructions for it ,but I think I only paid about 50p for it .0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards