• nettles77
    nettles77 Posts: 518 Forumite
    Options
    thank you.
  • Bigcammy
    Bigcammy Posts: 1,099 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    There is one in Donegall Pass and one on the Ormeau Road, just over the bridge on the left heading towards the City Centre. The Donegall Pass one is slightly more like a normal supermarket but I like the other one as it's a bit mad. There's also one on the Lisburn Road near Tesco.
    Norn Iron Club Member No. 252 :beer:
  • nettles77
    Options
    would you know what time it close at? Is it called Asian Supermarket? Thanks
  • dmxdave
    dmxdave Posts: 1,605 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    More info in this thread
    Dave
  • nettles77
    Options
    Thank you both very much. W e went today but went past it by mistake and went to other one on down on Main Street, but i asked and found the other one. Twas great. We just had gorgeous home made spring rolls with a sweet chilli dip and a chicken, vegetable and cashew and noodle stir fry. Will be visiting more often. Thanks again. XX
  • Pretani
    Pretani Posts: 2,279 Forumite
    Options
    nettles77 wrote: »
    We just had gorgeous home made spring rolls with a sweet chilli dip and a chicken, vegetable and cashew and noodle stir fry. Will be visiting more often. Thanks again. XX

What? you assembled all the pre-made stuff at home?:rotfl:;)
  • arkonite_babe
    Options
    I finally made it to Camseng today, I think I died and went to heaven!!!

I spent about £30 and will be back to stock up on more goodies when I get my cupboards down a bit. Though hubs and I agreed we prefer Asia Supermarket on the Ormeau Road for some reason :confused:

Maybe because it feels more authentic?? Camseng also is about 10 - 15p more expensive on items than Asia Supermarket too, but there are irems that we can no longer get in Asia Supermarket that Camseng still stock.

Oh and still keep an eye on the dates on the packages ;)

I'm a regular visitor in all 3 places so if anyone needs any help with anything PM me or stick a post on here to ask for help.

;)

ab
  • nettles77
    Options
    Pretani wrote: »
    What? you assembled all the pre-made stuff at home?:rotfl:;)

I made the filling and put them in the skins i bought. :confused: They are still home made and we put in what we liked. They were so much nicer than chinese takeaways.:confused:
  • nettles77
    Options
    [QUOTE=arkonite_babe;24275939
    Arkonite can i ask you a question please? Do they sell the Bentos boxes in the Ormeau Rd shop? As never seem them. Thanks
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.3K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure