We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Simple Minds ablbum sampler
TurkishDelight
Posts: 7,739
Forumite
For a sampler of their new album:
http://zaphod.uk.vvhp.net/reg/reg.pl?id=3952-83325
There is also something called a album listening party available here:
http://www.downloadhome.co.uk/simpleminds/login/login.php
But I couldn't be bothered to register and it needs you to, so I don't know much about it.
http://zaphod.uk.vvhp.net/reg/reg.pl?id=3952-83325
There is also something called a album listening party available here:
http://www.downloadhome.co.uk/simpleminds/login/login.php
But I couldn't be bothered to register and it needs you to, so I don't know much about it.
This is my opinion. There are many others like it but this is mine
:kisses2: Fiancee of the "lovely" DaveAshton :kisses2:
I am a professional ebay seller. I work hard at my job, I love my job, if you think it's silly that's your problem not mine.
0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards