We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Postal, Text and Phone Competitions - Part 2

Options

Comments

• pjgtips
    pjgtips Posts: 49 Forumite
    Options
    A Pair of top-price tickets to one of the three unique concerts to be held at Snape Maltings Concert Hall. Aldeburgh Festival Concert 13th June at 7.30pm; Snape Proms 1st August at 7.30pm or Tibetan Monks 13th August at 7.30pm
    1. Aldeburgh Festival Concert
    2. Snape Proms
    3. Tibetan Monks
    Write your name, address and which concert (as above) you wish to see on a postcard and send to: Aldeburgh Music Prize Draw, The Lady, 39-40 Bedford Street, London, WC2 9ER by 20th May 2009.

Aldeburgh Festival was founded by the composer Benjamin Britten in 1948, some years after he moved into an old mill in Snape l in 1948, since which it has gone from strength to strength. Artists come from all over the world to perform in the concerts held at Snape Maltings – in 2009 they range from Tibetan monks to musicians from Mali.
    2012: iPad (4th Gen); £500 voucher, £100 products.
    Historically: Hotel stay, Tatton Park tickets, £200 shopping vouchers. Holidays in France x 2 (Bordeaux and Provence); Holidays in Sweden & Norway X 2 Ice Hotel & Stockholm; Weekend in Brighton; Commonwealth Games opening ceremony; Hi-Fi; Shredder, Girls Aloud gig at Sketch..:rotfl:
  • fire**fly
    fire**fly Posts: 147,892 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    edited 6 May 2009 at 9:35AM
    Options
    Woman's Weekly Mag
    Payne's Poppets are back, Woman's Weekly have teamed up with the noisy chocolate-covered treats to give one lucky reader a fantastic iPod Nano & a years supply of Poppets - that's 4 cases (with 36 packets per case) www.poppets.co.uk

Answer required - MICROSCOPE

send answer on a postcard with your name, address & p/code to..

WW Prize Puzzle (12th May 2009)
    PO Box 502
    Leicester
    LE94 0AB

text... WWJUMBO1 followed by a space, your answer, name, house no. & p/code to 86611 (u.k)
    texts cost 50p per text + n/w charges.

phone ... 0901 609 0946 (u.k.)
    bt calls cost 60p p/min & last no more than 2 mins.

Good luck
    .. .. .. .. .. .. ... .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. ..
    Huge thanks to all posters you are :A hello-065.gif
    Al Mac apprec.Society member No.1,000.
    please be a responsible pet owner & spay/neuter your pets, too many strays & not enough homes for them sadly. k2u58ioz4c8e.png

• calash
    calash Posts: 3,566 Forumite
    I won, I won, I won!
    Options
    Text GLAMOUR and the item code (194) followed by the answer, and your name and address to 88080 or call 0906 753 8944 leaving the item code, the answer, and your name & address.

Question - Who does Beyonce play in her upcoming film Cadilliac Records?

(Will update with answers soon)

Sorry to bump, but is there an entry form in the mag???
  • fire**fly
    fire**fly Posts: 147,892 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    People's Friend Magazine

Patientpak, the new personel hygiene kit, is a breakthrough in the battle against super bugs, viruses & bacteria, each pack contains various items..

Antimicrobial sanitising hand spray, Antimicrobial hair & body wash, two types of wipes - powerful antimicrobial surface wipes & gentle yet effective face & body wipes - a antimicrobial fabric spray, a special pH-nuetral cleansing soap, nail brush, & a toothbrush + toothpaste, lip balm & pen...

Patientpak has kindly agreed to give away 19 of these kits worth £15.99 each..

to be in with a chance of winning send your name & address on a postcard or sealed down envelope to...

"The People's Friend"/Patientpak Giveaway
    PO Box 48
    D.C.Thomson & Co. Ltd.,
    Dundee
    DD1 9HS

Good luck
    .. .. .. .. .. .. ... .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. ..
    Huge thanks to all posters you are :A hello-065.gif
    Al Mac apprec.Society member No.1,000.
    please be a responsible pet owner & spay/neuter your pets, too many strays & not enough homes for them sadly. k2u58ioz4c8e.png

• Miss_Cinnabon
    Miss_Cinnabon Posts: 19,481 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Got an email back from the sunday post as i asked what is the preferred way they want the answer, i asked do we put A answer, or just the letter A or just the answer, reply says:

Many thanks for your query. With regard to text entry, we ask you to leave the answer, followed by a space then your name and address. We would therefore accept all three examples you have given as the answer is included and correct in each case. The preferred format would however be, A) Aroma.
    I hope that helps. Good luck in future competitions.

:D
  • princessmoneysaver
    princessmoneysaver Posts: 15,896 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    calash wrote: »
    Sorry to bump, but is there an entry form in the mag???

No entry form in magazine as far as I can see, sorry. I've just got in so going to do LO's lunch soon then do the rest of the Glamour mag comps.
    2023 wins - Rice Krispies, Avene Micellar Gel, Barbie Toy, £20 Apple Gift Card, KFC 6 piece bargain bucket, Chloe Nomade perfume, Barbie Toy (second one), Sanctuary Spa Sleep Balm, E45 Moisturising Lotion, Trolls Hamper, 12 Tonie Characters, Sure deodorant, Good Home Utensil holder, £5 Costa Gift Card, Neutrogena Micellar Jelly, Soap & Glory Mascara, Persil capsules,  
  • clairesims1978
    clairesims1978 Posts: 4,026 Forumite
    Options
    Has anyone text the glamour comps yet? just wondering how much it costs or if its included in anyones free text allowance?

Thanks so much for sharing with us pms, your a star xxxx.
    Thanks to all posters and contributers :beer:
  • princessmoneysaver
    Options
    I've already listed how much it will cost here http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showpost.html?p=21294563&postcount=29 plus extra details you need like postal route etc HTH
    2023 wins - Rice Krispies, Avene Micellar Gel, Barbie Toy, £20 Apple Gift Card, KFC 6 piece bargain bucket, Chloe Nomade perfume, Barbie Toy (second one), Sanctuary Spa Sleep Balm, E45 Moisturising Lotion, Trolls Hamper, 12 Tonie Characters, Sure deodorant, Good Home Utensil holder, £5 Costa Gift Card, Neutrogena Micellar Jelly, Soap & Glory Mascara, Persil capsules,  
  • clairesims1978
    clairesims1978 Posts: 4,026 Forumite
    Options
    sorry hun, yes I just spotted that !! hmmm could work out expensive but so many fab prizes !!!! thanks again for posting xxx
    Thanks to all posters and contributers :beer:
  • princessmoneysaver
    Options
    I haven't finished them yet either Claire LOL

Postal route will be cheaper, especially if you send 2nd class.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family
  • 248.9K Travel & Transport