🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Postal, Text and Phone Competitions - Part 2

Options

Comments

• prozacspice
    prozacspice Posts: 2,434 Forumite
    Options
    Open to residents of Northern Ireland only. Promotion from Lidl. Need to keep your receipt for the number at the bottom.

Win a dream holiday for 2 to Thailand. Three nights in Bankok and 7 nights in Phuket.

Q: What is the brand name of Lidl's Smoked Ham Fillet?

A) Fresh Meadow
    B) Manor Vale
    C) Cygnet :D

Text ASIA C then your receipt number followed by your name and e-mail address to 85222

Example:ASIA C 000124/03/02 JOE BLOGGS [EMAIL="jbloggs@samplemail.com"]jbloggs@samplemail.com[/EMAIL]

Texts cost str

Or post your original receipt with your correct answer, name and address, e-mail and telephone number, to:

Lidl Northern Ireland GMBH
    Po Box 37
    Crumlin
    BT29 4ZE

Good Luck :D

Must be over 18. Employees of Lidl Northern Ireland GMBH, Bristish Airways and World Travel Centre and any affiliated companies, partners or families may enter. Everyone who submits will receive the newsletter via e-mail. Prize is valid for 12 months from date of issue. Prize is non-transferable and subject to availability and certain dates may be excluded. no cash alternative. See www.lidl.ie for mfurther terms and conditions.
    "We all change when you think about it. We're all different all through our lives. And that's okay, that's good. You've got to keeping moving. As long as you remember all the people that you used to be." - The Doctor
  • bella165
    bella165 Posts: 13,127 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Stoptober Survivor
    Options
    code for 2lt bottle is 1498 there all the same on the bottles as just checked 4 of them {i drink strongbow}
    i cant enter this 1 as i dont have a mobile boohoo unless some1 could help me out?
    Replies to posts are always welcome, if they are done in the correct manner. If I have made a mistake in the post, I am human, tell me nicely and it will be corrected. If your reply cannot be nice, has an underlying issue, or you believe that you are God, please post in another forum. Thank you
  • fire**fly
    fire**fly Posts: 147,867 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    hi PS, my friend has asked me to say thank you to you on her behalf for the comps you said it was ok to give her :A :T
    please be a responsible pet owner & spay/neuter your pets, too many strays & not enough homes for them sadly. k2u58ioz4c8e.png

• prozacspice
    prozacspice Posts: 2,434 Forumite
    Options
    hi PS, my friend has asked me to say thank you to you on her behalf for the comps you said it was ok to give her :A :T

np korky, hope she wins something nice :D
    "We all change when you think about it. We're all different all through our lives. And that's okay, that's good. You've got to keeping moving. As long as you remember all the people that you used to be." - The Doctor
  • bunn
    bunn Posts: 4,191 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    sorry bella would love to but only got 1 mobile the kids dont have credit on theirs? i think it cost to reply to the text message!
  • bella165
    edited 11 July 2009 at 6:19PM
    Options
    from here

i really wanna win this but i dont own a mobile :mad:

To win a bespoke suite with England Cricket shirt lining, worth £750, answer the following question: who is England’s Twenty20 captain?

C Paul Collingwood

Text COMP, your answer A, B or C and your name to 63880
    Texts cost £1 + std network charge. Competition closes midnight 12/07/09. Any entries received after this will not count, but may still be charged.
    Replies to posts are always welcome, if they are done in the correct manner. If I have made a mistake in the post, I am human, tell me nicely and it will be corrected. If your reply cannot be nice, has an underlying issue, or you believe that you are God, please post in another forum. Thank you
  • yesterdayschild
    yesterdayschild Posts: 3,544 Forumite
    Options
    I am pretty sure that it costs 25p per text plus your normal network rate. I have text twice today and checked my call charges and 50p has come up on top of my free allowance.
  • bella165
    Options
    I am pretty sure that it costs 25p per text plus your normal network rate. I have text twice today and checked my call charges and 50p has come up on top of my free allowance.

Your network's standard rate applies.

plus its 1ce every 24 whole hours you can enter
  • yesterdayschild
    yesterdayschild Posts: 3,544 Forumite
    Options
    bella165 wrote: »
    Your network's standard rate applies.

plus its 1ce every 24 whole hours you can enter

Sorry Bella, what i meant was, if you are using free texts out of your monthly allowance, then you do still get charged . . . I know, I didn't word it very clearly . . . :o:o
  • thingamaBob
    thingamaBob Posts: 21,232 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Don't really know much about text costs, I have an old phone on PAYG with no free texts. After entering comp and replying to text message, my balance only went down by 10p.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 10 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.7K Travel & Transport