We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING
Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Quick Programme - Bread Maker
Aeshna
Posts: 255 Forumite
Hi everyone
Please forgive me if this has been covered elsewhere, I've been trawling the various Bread Maker threads and can't find anything.
My BM recipe manual tells me that to use the Ultra Fast setting (an hour instead of 3) that I should only use specially formulated recipes. But doesn't give me the recipe!!
Can anyone help me with this? The BM is a Hinari Homebaker HBM210.
Thanks!
Aeshna x
Please forgive me if this has been covered elsewhere, I've been trawling the various Bread Maker threads and can't find anything.
My BM recipe manual tells me that to use the Ultra Fast setting (an hour instead of 3) that I should only use specially formulated recipes. But doesn't give me the recipe!!
Can anyone help me with this? The BM is a Hinari Homebaker HBM210.
Thanks!
Aeshna x
Debt Free! - Thank you MSE posters for your enduring support
0
Comments
-
I have a panasonic, and it recommends if you are using bread mixes, to use the fast setting - 1hour 55 mins, I often use mixes and the results are great, if you are new to this why not try out a bread mix - Wrights and Hovis ones available at Tesco and Asda in a range of flavours - yummy - and a good starting point for beginners who want a quick loaf hth0
-
Thanks a lot deebee, I am indeed new to it and just decided tonight I fancied giving it a try since I don't really want to be eating lovely fresh bread at midnight when I should be tucked up!! Your advice is appreciated.
Aeshna xDebt Free! - Thank you MSE posters for your enduring support
0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards