We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Alton towers tickets

Hi, I’m new here so sorry if this is in the wrong place.

I collected the vouchers out of the Sun newspaper for 2 free Adult tickets to Alton Towers.

Mine have come and are for the 14th June, but I can not attend as I’m at a wedding.

I’m after someone else who has some tickets and is willing to exchange them for another weekend date.

Please email me if you are interested

Thanks

Anthony

Comments

  • tobybowes
    tobybowes Posts: 409 Forumite
    Trading isnt allowed here sorry, plenty of discount codes and offers around though if you take a second to search :)
    2008 Competition Wins: £200 Cash (Boffer's Youtube Bag O' Crap Video Competition 2)
    2009 Competition Wins: Monopoly Deal Card Game, Wild Bean Cafe Coffee Hamper, 2 Mars Bounce Football's, a £10 Magnum® Pleasure Card
    2010 Competition Wins: Lucozade 8Gb iPhone 3GS........hopefully more soon
  • Put them on ebay they are selling well
  • lorweld
    lorweld Posts: 5,489
    1,000 Posts Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Forumite
    EXCHANGING PERSONAL DETAILS

    Hi, Martin’s asked me to post this in these circumstances: For legal reasons I have to discourage swapping, buying and selling on the forum (please see this rule). While it can be a very useful way of saving money it relies on a certain amount of trust between members and as such can cause problems (and has in the past). If you have any questions about this policy please email [EMAIL="abuse@moneysavingexpert.com"]!!!!!![/EMAIL]
    :hello:
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.