We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Bank Of Scotland/Albion Collections
john_kent
Posts: 425 Forumite
Hi
One of my debts is with Bank Of Scotland. They passsed the debt to Albion Collections in January this year.
I am still making my offer of payment each month
On 22nd february , I received a call from Albion saying that the debt was now being passed to Blair Oliver & Scott. All interest will be frozen as soon as they receive the debt . I received a letter dated 23rd which said "Your Account Details have Now Been Transferred to Blair Oliver and Scott who will contact you in due course". They have never contacted me
Today I get a monthly statement from Bank Of Scotland with another £200+ interest and charges on it.
I called the number on the statement and have now been informed that the debt will not be passed to Blair Oliver and Scott and interest will not be frozen.
What Do I do next.
One of my debts is with Bank Of Scotland. They passsed the debt to Albion Collections in January this year.
I am still making my offer of payment each month
On 22nd february , I received a call from Albion saying that the debt was now being passed to Blair Oliver & Scott. All interest will be frozen as soon as they receive the debt . I received a letter dated 23rd which said "Your Account Details have Now Been Transferred to Blair Oliver and Scott who will contact you in due course". They have never contacted me
Today I get a monthly statement from Bank Of Scotland with another £200+ interest and charges on it.
I called the number on the statement and have now been informed that the debt will not be passed to Blair Oliver and Scott and interest will not be frozen.
What Do I do next.
0
Comments
-
Blair Oliver and Scott
Are part of the Bank of Scotland, their debt collection 'wing'. NOT a separate DCA.0 -
here what you have is royal bank of scotland pileing the charges on i suggest you write offering payment what you can afford also staight you dispute the charges applied to your account reguards andrew0
-
I think I will draft a letter and send it. The charges will take 8 months for every month they put them on.
Its bannanas , because , things are on the up , and if they cant help me now , when I get out of this rut , I wont deal with them unless in writing.
Capital one and Egg have been superb. leaflets , no chase up calls every other day.
Bank of scotland though are harrasing me . Oh and in with the statement , a loan application form
Its Bank of scotland my issue is with not Royal bank Of Scotland0 -
RBS and BoS are two separate companies :mad:
(if I had a pound for every time......)
0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards