We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

£50 richer for so little effort

I've just checked my new a&l current account and found they've given me 50 quid = whoopie! (Must not go on a spending spree) I got it just for bullying - I mean pursuading - OH to change his account to A&L too.

Then it dawned on me - is anyone else planning to move to A&L or moved within the last eight weeks? You can hand in a recommended form eight weeks after you set up your account and the two people get £50.
Is there scope for people to team up from this site? Is that legal. moral or even safe?

Comments

  • lynzpower
    lynzpower Posts: 25,311 Forumite
    10,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    yes, its OK to do it from this site, theres a specific referrers board just for it! Nice one with the payout though!
    :beer: Well aint funny how its the little things in life that mean the most? Not where you live, the car you drive or the price tag on your clothes.
    Theres no dollar sign on piece of mind
    This Ive come to know...
    So if you agree have a drink with me, raise your glasses for a toast :beer:
  • louise30_2
    louise30_2 Posts: 177 Forumite
    how do I find the referrers board?
  • louise30 wrote:
    how do I find the referrers board?
    Here.

    I signed up last weekend. Dagobert is going to refer me when I get my account number, I'll then get my £50 from A&L, and Dagobert is going to pay me £40 of his/her fee too.
    Awakening date March 4th 2006

    Starting loan/credit card debt:
    £40,000* approx. :naughty:
    Current loan/credit card debt: £40,000* approx.
    Debt free date: To be determined.


    The £2.00 Coin Savers Club = £46.00 since March 4th 2006.

    * Precise figures to follow
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.