Tesco Delivery Problems

I was expecting a delivery today. I have heard nothing! I checked my account to ensure I had got the date right and it says delivered!! I called them, but the system is down so they can't help at the moment.

Anyone else having problems?
ACII and Chartered so now I can focus on learning to play my beautiful Sax. 🎷

Comments

• sco0ter
    sco0ter Posts: 2,476 Forumite
    What are you waiting to be delivered???

Food, DVD rentals, Electrical items????
  • I had the same, 2 orders, one for me & one for my partner, they were for wine, neither arrived, no phone call or anything.
    I have spoken to Tesco & they are looking into it & am awaiting a call back, will keep you posted.
  • maestro2001
    maestro2001 Posts: 162 Forumite
    I was due a delivery last night but they called to say it wouldn't be arriving, they also said they couldn't rearrange a new slot at that time as the systems were down. They telephoned earlier today to rearrange for this evening so it will be interesting to see if it arrives or not!
  • I have found out that as i made more than 1 order using different tesco accounts & that I had ordered wine(not a problem) & ice cream(flagged up could be fraud!!) they cancelled my order without telling me.
    All sorted now, re ordered & was allowed to use same discount codes.
    Re delivery due tomorrow so we will see.
  • BigZed_2
    BigZed_2 Posts: 19 Forumite
    I ordered some garden benches a few weeks back, and was told first delivery time was 8am, so I got them sent to work as I am always here at 8am. However, got a phone call from the delivery driver at 7.20am saying he was outside the office. After a few calls he agreed to wait until I got there. When we met up he said the delivery company start at 7am, and it transpires he drove past my front door at 7.10am so they could have dropped off then!

I called tesco and asked why they don't advertise the 7am start. Tesco rep didn't know they did at 7am drop, but refunded my £5 delivery. Left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing.
  • I often find deliveries fall outside the requested slot time, which is annoying when you have paid extra for them
  • johng_uk
    johng_uk Posts: 1,960 Forumite
    Wow - I have to say that I've never had a problem from Tesco with regard to deliveries.

I'm usually the unlucky one too!

They've always been prompt and frequently early - Although I usually only order foodstuff.
    John :beer:

Life's too short.........
  • GIRLPOWER_2
    GIRLPOWER_2 Posts: 1,382 Forumite
    I placed an order from the wine club to be delivered between 7am and 7pm on Saturday. Rang them on Saturday evening after waiting in all day and told they have a new system and can not access it so could not help They gave me a phone number which when you get through tells you they are busy try again and then cuts you off... still no Wine and no call.
  • Valky9
    Valky9 Posts: 11 Forumite
    I had a delivery due between 5pm and 7pm and it hadn't arrived by 7:30 so I rang them. It took them half an hour to get back to me to say the van driver had ran out of time so had to return to depot. They didn't think to tell me! Were they just not going to bother with my food delivery otherwise!! Their standards have REALLY dropped. Terrible service.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure