🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Submit your suggestions via this form or post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

McDonalds Monopoly - 2days the last day

Options
Hey people,

todays the last day u will be receiving Monopoly stickers with your Maccy Ds although u can still claim ur freebies until the end of May - just as well as I have a 3x free coffees, 2x free apple pies and an incream sundae still to get (woo hoo, always tastes better when its free - why is that? lol)

Anyways i have a few doublers, thanks to my wombling and any1 who PMs me can have them - they are pretty common ones but may be of use to someone. they are as follows

2x ANGEL ISLINGTON
2X LEISCTER SQUARE
3X OXFORD STREET
1X PARK LANE
1X VINE STREET
2X BOW STREET
1X FLEET STREET
1X TRAFALGAR SQUARE
(Please note i wombled most of these and havent been eating McDonalds noon and night for the last three months lol:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:)
Trying to be happy by accumulating possessions is like trying to satisfy hunger by taping sandwiches all over your body - Geoege Carlin
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 8 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.6K Travel & Transport