E: WSL Mario Kart Double Dash £14.99

Options
For those who eventually got their bargain cubes you may want to pick up this great multiplayer game at Argos. The leaflet it is mentioned in says limited stocks but the store I checked had plenty left. It is sold out on their website.

Also I think today is the last day to pick up Donkey Konga with free bongos from Argos for only £27.99. Another great game for the cube.

Comments

• Addy
    Addy Posts: 1,896 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks for this - managed to reserve 1 of each for my spoilt brat lovely son ;D
  • Jummy
    Jummy Posts: 692 Forumite
    Options
    Is the game with the Bongo's any good?
    ;D
    Looks like I'm gonna have to get clued up on GC games when it arrives.
    :)
  • bright_side
    bright_side Posts: 1,799 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I just bought the bongos today. Game has good reviews on Amazon ;)
    Some people see the glass half full, others see the glass half empty - the enlightened are simply grateful to have a glass :)
  • NDK49
    NDK49 Posts: 177 Forumite
    Options
    I have never liked dance or music games at all even though I tried a good few but I love Donkey Konga. Also the bongos will be used by future games.
  • WhoooHoooo
    Options
    WhooooHooo

Just ordered one for my youngster Richie. His Uncle and a really talented money spinner - Robin - got him a Gamecube for Christmas (from Tescos - Mmmmm). Robin also got the Hong Kong trip for his whole family, all the Hotel bookings, a free Nokia 7600, Dell printers, lots of other goodies and a partridge in a pear tree. Robin is without a doubt the front running money maker I know - 8)

Yeah - Go Robin, Go Robin, Go Robin ;D ;D ;D ;D

Whooooo Hoooooooo!!!!! ;)
    Employed..Me -..-
    Just Being Me Is A Fulltime Job!!!!!!:rotfl:
  • NDK49
    NDK49 Posts: 177 Forumite
    Options
    If you go to the Cube, Xbox, PS2, GBA and PC sections of play.com and click on the Christmas Crackers button on the left of the page there are a lot of new reductions and additions to their bargain section. Plenty of games around the £10-£15 mark and some lower. :D
  • lellie
    lellie Posts: 1,489 Forumite
    Options
    donkey konga is ace.. bought it the week it came out and it's been played quite a lot.. although I've had loads of uni work so have to be good :S
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure