We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Bugdet Planners - can I see??
saraiain
Posts: 43 Forumite
Hi everyone :wave:
Hubby is always on here so thought I'd had a potter around today and try and get out finances in some kind of order.
We luckily dont have a huge amount of debt just a small car loan and loan from DFS for our suite.
I was wanting to do some kind of budget planner so that I can see where every penny is going each month as I'm sure we are fritting away far too much and its about time we got saving.
So back to the reason for the post! I was wondering if anyone has any kind of budget planner that they could share with me as I really dont know where to start.
any help would be much appreciated.......... and this site is definitely addictive!! :j
Hubby is always on here so thought I'd had a potter around today and try and get out finances in some kind of order.
We luckily dont have a huge amount of debt just a small car loan and loan from DFS for our suite.
I was wanting to do some kind of budget planner so that I can see where every penny is going each month as I'm sure we are fritting away far too much and its about time we got saving.
So back to the reason for the post! I was wondering if anyone has any kind of budget planner that they could share with me as I really dont know where to start.
any help would be much appreciated.......... and this site is definitely addictive!! :j
0
Comments
-
-
Hi,
This site has the best budget planner, if you go to the home page you'll find a link to a spreadsheet that thinks of each and every possible spend!
Good luck, this is definately the place to be to sort out debts!
:j0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards