Pitrock spray or stick

Options
Hi

I had seen this product recommended in another post, so thought I would buy some. Bought the stick for £4 from Asda last week, but was in Sainsburys today and both the stick and the spray were around £3.83 (or thereabouts).

Someone had taken the time to write a list of money saving tips on another thread, and they had priced Pitrock at £5. I replied letting them know of the current prices. I also thought that I should post it as a separate thread on this board as it does seem a good price.

Comments

• love2shopforbargains
    love2shopforbargains Posts: 141 Forumite
    edited 25 April 2009 at 11:31PM
    Options
    I read about this product without there being a price attached and then when I purchased it in Asda for £4 I just thought that was the standard price. Then saw it in Sainsburys for £3.83
    It wasn't until I read the post about it being £5 that I thought I should post and let people know both on that thread and start a new thread on this board. I am taking the credit for someone else's find.
    Maybe the prices that I seen are the standard prices for this product and the person maybe took a guess at the £5 but I just thought I would post the prices that I have seen them at in case people could be saving £1 or more.
  • lightisfading
    lightisfading Posts: 1,288 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Sometimes Bodycare do pitrok sticks for about £1.50 ... it's been a while since I went in so don't take that as gospel but worth checking if you're passing :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.5K Life & Family
  • 248.8K Travel & Transport