🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Submit your suggestions via this form or post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Topshop sale instore soon?

Options
The Topshop sale went online today, almost everything is sold out now but wondered if this measn that the sale will be in stores now/soon? The in store sales are always better/ cheaper anyway so if anyone knows when they're going to start let us know! Thanks x
Started Comping 25th September 2013.
October wins :j : Chapstick Goodie Bag, Mixed Case of Kumala Wine, £10 Two Seasons Gift Voucher, Elizabeth Shaw Chocolate bar, Schwarzkopf Colour Mask, Eco Soap Sample Bundle.

November wins: Cheerios 6 pack, MUA Primer

Comments

• jenniewb
    jenniewb Posts: 12,836 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Thanks for the warning- now if I can just keep myself out of....the whole of central London for the next month!! (can't afford to shop!)

Topshop sales online have always from what I remember, started the same day as instore. The site says nothing about being "early" or "exclusive" so I would imagine the sale is on instore now too. Enjoy!
  • babyx1uk3
    babyx1uk3 Posts: 1,989 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    going to town with birthday money so if they have a sale im in trouble! :)
  • blondecaz
    blondecaz Posts: 670 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Went yesterday... came home with three things... uh oh!
  • frankielou
    Options
    I was in Leeds on Wednesday and Miss Selfridge and New Look had quite large sale sections (I think because they'd put out all there summer collection so are trying to clear winter stuff) Topshop didn't have anything at all which may mean they were getting ready to launch the sale today.

There was some summer stuff in the NL and Miss Selfridge sales though (I assume last season) if you have the patience to go through it all.

I also Miss Selfridge and Dorothy Perkins websites (they're all owned by the same company and so if Topshop's having an online sale they might be too) and found:
    Dorothy Perkins - 20% off everything Wed 22nd - Fri 24th.

An aside - for those students out there - if you go instore New Look have 20% student discount until about mid-may (full price items only) and and Dorothy Perkins have 15% student discount (they usually let you have student discount on sale items apart from jewellery) [also posted on student section of forum].

I got lots in the NL sale :) Happy shopping!
  • babyx1uk3
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Just been and come back from a very long day of shopping! thank godness for birthdays! Lol!

Topshop had a huge sale in my one, brought loads of new undie sets, they also had dresses reduced down to £10 each so of course brought two of those! The jewellery was all on sale so had a field day in there! The tops were a bit poor as most were long sleeved bvut as above poster said probably getting rid of winter stock but would recommend a look for the dresses, bargain considering one of the dresses i brought was normally £60!

I can confirm what frankielou said aswell about new look they had a sale on here too, dorothy perkins didnt and dont have a miss selfridge but the best thing had to be going to debenhams today ladies they had huge discounts. Got a pair of jeans for £6, in fact got 4 pairs of jeans all different styles, most i paid for a pair was £9.60!

We really should have a thread to post your bargains about sales to do with clothing! Or perhaps there is one but i havent found it yet??! Anyone know!
  • babyx1uk3
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Sorry waffled on a bit there but had to post again as just remembered that julianb graves had a sale too so stocked up on lots of fruit and nuts too! If i remember any more bargains i saw/brought will post back but been a long day so off for a hot chocolate and bath!
  • scorpiokitten
    scorpiokitten Posts: 1,785 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Sale def on instore - went to Manchester Arndale and Trafford Centre branches today - Thanks for the reminder OP :beer:

xx
  • erichamster
    erichamster Posts: 350 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I checked the sale out today, got a top, dress, underwear set and most importantly THE heart shaped red patent bag I've been coveting! I <3 sales! :j
    Started Comping 25th September 2013.
    October wins :j : Chapstick Goodie Bag, Mixed Case of Kumala Wine, £10 Two Seasons Gift Voucher, Elizabeth Shaw Chocolate bar, Schwarzkopf Colour Mask, Eco Soap Sample Bundle.

November wins: Cheerios 6 pack, MUA Primer
  • babyx1uk3
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    I checked the sale out today, got a top, dress, underwear set and most importantly THE heart shaped red patent bag I've been coveting! I <3 sales! :j

ooo you were lucky, i was after a bag but all of them in mine had been sold :rolleyes: still congrats on managing to get one that you've been after :T
  • mad&jon
    mad&jon Posts: 171 Forumite
    Options
    thanks op, popped in today and found some bargains x
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 8 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts