🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Submit your suggestions via this form or post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Guitar Hero 3 Legends of Rock INC Guitar (PS2) £2.92 inc delivery @ Littlewoods

Options
Ivrytwr3
Ivrytwr3 Posts: 6,284 Forumite
Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
edited 23 April 2009 at 1:41PM in It's gone, but was it any good?
Guitar Hero 3 Legends of Rock INC Guitar (PS2) £2.92 inc delivery 8% Quidco @ Littlewoods Direct

Use voucher with no minimum spend you can get Guitar Hero 3 + Guitar for £2.92 delivered.

You must be an existing customer.

Plenty of gaming bargains on the site using this voucher but this is one of the best. Alternatively guitar hero 3 with guitar is £27.95 on ps3 inc delivery using the voucher.

http://www.littlewoodsdirect.com/rf/lxd/p.do/electricals/gaming/playstation/guitar-hero-3?Nao=156&groupId=367330359&Nu=this_product&SNtk=&Np=1&SN=154+4294955622+85+4294915113&Ntt=367330359&D=367330359&Ntk=group_search&Dx=mode%2bmatchall&thisprod=3673

voucher:

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.html?t=1644463

Comments

• 1sassycat
    1sassycat Posts: 23 Forumite
    Options
    WOW! thanks OP just ordered one for my kids for xmas. good find, well done!:T
  • crazygeordiegirl
    Options
    Be careful when using littlewoods codes, I used one once and although the order went through at the lower price they took the full price from my card,when I contacted them they said I had used an invalid code.
  • nicola86_2
    Options
    Thanks! I did yesterday afternoon and have gotten a confirmation email this morning saying price to be taken was £2.92! BUT when I log onto my littlewood account order track orders it says there are no orders so I am still not sure if this has worked!
  • lumpy_bum
    lumpy_bum Posts: 3,876 Forumite
    Options
    i wish id seen this yesterday :'(
    :cool:minds is willing , soul remains, this woman cannot be saved :cool:
    ;);););););););):A;);););););););)

• h007
    h007 Posts: 1,774 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    out of stock
  • PAUL7331
    PAUL7331 Posts: 300 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    U can use the voucher for EVERYTHING on that site. Including addiditions direct's site. I used the voucher and signed up as a new customer and it went through ok!
  • fizzle2006
    fizzle2006 Posts: 510 Forumite
    Options
    Ordered one yesterday! great for the price :)
    Comping Fairy bring some luck my way! :dance:Love my Fiance Spiceboy :happyhear:iloveyou:
  • zakiya12
    zakiya12 Posts: 579 Forumite
    Options
    anyone recived it yet?
  • sprogs
    sprogs Posts: 412 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 26 April 2009 at 7:14PM
    Options
    PAUL7331 wrote: »
    U can use the voucher for EVERYTHING on that site. Including addiditions direct's site. I used the voucher and signed up as a new customer and it went through ok!

Be really careful with these codes - if they are not sent to you personally the conditions usually state that they can charge your card or account with the full amount if they subsequently discover you were not entitled to use it.

Have a read of this first! http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.html?t=594235
  • dickibobboy
    dickibobboy Posts: 1,054 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Well they took the whole amount off me which i was not too happy about but was going to just ring up and get my money back and remove the order but i checked yesterday and they have credited my account for the whole £27.92 they took when i placed the order.
    Things that are free in life are great, well most of the time :beer:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 8 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family