We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Salary calculator (I want to actually make a profit!)
KevinF_2
Posts: 2 Newbie
Hello World,
I am in the enviable position of currently beig able to negotiate a sensible pay rise, which I really really need.
I am looking to work out what my target salary should be, accounting for all my expenditure and a bit more for the kids savings plans etc.
I currently run my budget on a excel spreadsheet, which is a basic credit and debit system, telling me how much I wont have at the end of each month and how much is outstanding through the month for direct debits etc (handy as I get paid in the middle of the month).
We are currently in debt to 2.7 times our original mortgage and obviously want to get a handle on it and fast. (Previous family medical history mostly).
Has anyone been here before and reached a reasonable solution?
P.S. If I can get it sorted soon, I can get the pay rise to start from Monday, so no rush folks!!
Many thanks in advance for your assistance.
KevinF.
I am in the enviable position of currently beig able to negotiate a sensible pay rise, which I really really need.
I am looking to work out what my target salary should be, accounting for all my expenditure and a bit more for the kids savings plans etc.
I currently run my budget on a excel spreadsheet, which is a basic credit and debit system, telling me how much I wont have at the end of each month and how much is outstanding through the month for direct debits etc (handy as I get paid in the middle of the month).
We are currently in debt to 2.7 times our original mortgage and obviously want to get a handle on it and fast. (Previous family medical history mostly).
Has anyone been here before and reached a reasonable solution?
P.S. If I can get it sorted soon, I can get the pay rise to start from Monday, so no rush folks!!
Many thanks in advance for your assistance.
KevinF.
0
Comments
-
Try this. It is a lifestyle calculator.
http://www.i-resign.com/uk/financialcentre/meanstest_calculator.aspI've lost over 100lbs in two years, I can be debt free too.0 -
Thanks,
Its printing now to be completed over the weekend.0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards