We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Advice Needed
Bendy11
Posts: 8 Forumite
I have a Protected Trust Deed (Scotland) which has been running for over one year, I have two to go. I have just learned that i have approximately £30,000 of equity in my property and wondered what others would do in this situation. I have considered selling the property and leasing another and paying off the Trust Deed (debtors) with the profits, therefore, I will be totally debt free but with nothing to show for it. I am scared that I will be unable to get another mortgage though and will end up leasing for the rest of my life.
I landed myself in debt because of a very difficult divorce and separation where I was left with nothing and I dont want to be in that situation again.
Any advice will be very much appreciated.
I landed myself in debt because of a very difficult divorce and separation where I was left with nothing and I dont want to be in that situation again.
Any advice will be very much appreciated.
£2.00 Coin Savers Club - £0
0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards