'I almost missed my award' blog discussion

This is the discussion to link on the back of Martin's blog. Please read the blog first, as this discussion follows it.
Read Martin's 'I almost missed my award.' Blog.
Click reply to discuss below.

Replies

• NileNile Forumite
    14.9K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’ve just come back from the London Press Club lunch, where I was delighted to pick up the “Consumer Journalist of the Year” award.:T

Congratulations Martin.:j

I'm sure that some (if not most) of the audience would be pleased that you didn't have a speech to hold up the proceedings[STRIKE] like Sir Richard Attenborough[/STRIKE]:rolleyes: and keep the other award recipients waiting for their big moment.;)

If you can spare the time, it would be lovely to see a picture of the award/trophy. Were you wearing a striped shirt?:D

Well done Martin.

Nile
    Hi, I'm the Board Guide on the In my home (includes DIY) and the I wanna buy-it or do-it boards which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. However, do remember that Board Guides don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to [email protected]. It is not part of my role to deal with reportable posts. Any views are mine and are not the official line of moneysavingexpert.com.

10 Dec 2007 - Led Zeppelin - I was there. :j :cool2: I wear my 50 (gold/red/white) blood donations pin badge with pride. Give blood, save a life.
  • Blackpool_SaverBlackpool_Saver Forumite
    6.6K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    Congrats on the award and you are human just like the rest of us !
    Blackpool_Saver is female, and does not live in Blackpool

• ThinkingOfLinkingThinkingOfLinking Forumite
    11.8K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A big congratulations....now show us the photos....a man in a suit...*sighs*
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Stoozing, sublets & summer sips

This week's MSE Forum highlights

MSE News

Martin Lewis quizzes Rishi Sunak

Watch the cost of living support Q&A here

Join the MSE Forum discussion

48 craft beers for £50 delivered

One-off bundle for newbies. Excludes Northern Ireland

MSE Deals