We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Tickets to 'In Search of Beethoven'
mummyjane
Posts: 391 Forumite
Hi,
I hope this is the right forum
I recently won 2 tickets to the above film, the venue is the Duke of Yorks Cinema in Brighton and choice of dates is 3 May at 6pm, 5 May at 11am or 6 May at 11am (for parents and babies only). I am unable to attend so if anyone would like them they are very welcome. Tickets need to be collected before performance and I will need to know what date is preferred.
Many thanks,
Jane
I hope this is the right forum
I recently won 2 tickets to the above film, the venue is the Duke of Yorks Cinema in Brighton and choice of dates is 3 May at 6pm, 5 May at 11am or 6 May at 11am (for parents and babies only). I am unable to attend so if anyone would like them they are very welcome. Tickets need to be collected before performance and I will need to know what date is preferred.
Many thanks,
Jane
GC 2023 June £72/500 NSDs 1/10
0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards