Medela Swing Breast Pump 1/3 OFF

Options
Hi all,

The Medela Swing 2 -phase breast pump usually 90 quid is currently just over 67 quid at Toys R Us. The best price I have found. This offer is in store only. You find it at full price online.
Happy Shopping
xxx;)

Comments

• planky
    planky Posts: 147 Forumite
    Options
    but is it guaranteed to make your breasts bigger?
  • cannydustin
    Options
    The Pump In Style is a working moms dream. One can pump between meetings, and store in the refrigerator, or in the built-in insulator. If storing breast milk in the refrigerator at work, be sure to mark it, as others may be tempted to flavor their coffee unknowingly. The pump and all its parts weighs 7-lbs. This isn’t heavy, but when loaded with 3-frozen ice packs, and 4-full bottles it can weigh up to 12 pounds.
  • BiffoBeth
    BiffoBeth Posts: 147 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    JChalky wrote: »
    Hi all,

The Medela Swing 2 -phase breast pump usually 90 quid is currently just over 67 quid at Toys R Us. The best price I have found. This offer is in store only. You find it at full price online.
    Happy Shopping
    xxx;)

Been looking for a cheap one last couple of days but they are no longer on offer....boohoo I am gutted
    2008 wins - Mobile Big Snap II, Perona Bottle Opener
    2009 win - Cadburys Chocolate Pack, Monopoly Deal cards, So Fragrance Lipgloss. 5 x Galaxy books, 5 x Mars Footballs, 1 x Cricket Ball

AIM: Get slim for my ickle Sisters wedding in Nov 2011 - ahhh 2 stone to go...
  • moiramber
    moiramber Posts: 186 Forumite
    Options
    I had been looking to buy this pump for weeks then finally took the plunge and bought it from Tesco direct the day before this offer was on! Gutted!

It really is such a great pump though, don't know where i'd be without it
    Mummy to a gorgeous little boy born 11/01/09
  • BiffoBeth
    Options
    I ended up getting a Phillips Avent Isis IQ Uno with 20% off and £13 advantage card points from Boots. I haven't found a problem with it so far - mind you only using it for two days - Baby still not taking bottle tho - Grrr
    2009 win - Cadburys Chocolate Pack, Monopoly Deal cards, So Fragrance Lipgloss. 5 x Galaxy books, 5 x Mars Footballs, 1 x Cricket Ball

• poppy10_2
    poppy10_2 Posts: 6,575 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    suspicious number of spammers on this thread
    poppy10
  • cloud9
    cloud9 Posts: 254 Forumite
    Options
    I had mandela swing and would highly recommend it
  • Lütz_Pangaloo
    Options
    planky wrote: »
    but is it guaranteed to make your breasts bigger?

Good point.

I've tried a few pumps in my time and none has had any lasting effect.

:(
  • lynnexxxo
    lynnexxxo Posts: 1,213 Forumite
    Options
    Many breastfeeding support groups will give you a basic handpump free of charge.
    I certainly would not spend a lot on an electric pump until I was certain I was going to use it. Which would be after the baby is born. An I can't imagine they have great resale value on ebay (anyone else find a second hand breast pump just a bit icky?)
  • BiffoBeth
    Options
    lynnexxxo wrote: »
    Many breastfeeding support groups will give you a basic handpump free of charge.
    I certainly would not spend a lot on an electric pump until I was certain I was going to use it. Which would be after the baby is born. An I can't imagine they have great resale value on ebay (anyone else find a second hand breast pump just a bit icky?)

Would you believe people are paying only up to about a tenner less than the retail price for a used one - they seem to be just sterilising them first. I wouldn't recommend getting one until you have the baby and want to continue breastfeeding - I personally have found it really easy to use - the hard bit is trying to get my 12 week old take it from a bottle :-(

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure