We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
BBC Radio One's Big Weekend 2009 (Swindon)
Comments
-
Congratulations Tom! :beer:
I live halfway between Bath and Swindon, but haven't heard anything yet. Fingers crossed for an Email today though!
Has anybody else heard if they've got tickets yet?Best MSE comp win so far: iPod Classic (June 2009) - Thanks to all who post!0 -
I live in Swindon, and haven't heard anything, but know at least 30 people who have. So i'm presuming everyone that has tickets already knows, and i'm just not lucky.Hoping the comping fairy is nice this month and the postman comes.
:A:jThanks to all posters :j:A0 -
Can't beleive ive got tickets again! I live in West Yorkshire and have had all 3, Preston - Maidstone and now Swindon lol, got 2 tickets for Sunday! Received email yesterday eve, can't beleive some1 got them on ebay already they will get removed!!0
-
I saw the people on ebay, an was annoyed they live in Kent obviously don't wanna go and are making money out of people who do want to go but can't because they have ticketsHoping the comping fairy is nice this month and the postman comes.
:A:jThanks to all posters :j:A0 -
I live in West Oxfordshire and neither me or OH got tickets
We are actually closer to Swindon than we are Oxford, so that was a bit of a shame - although my lovely friend who lives in the SN postcode has now offered for me to go with her 
I know it was meant to be a random ballot, but I only entered with about 15 minutes to spare till closing, wonder if that had anything to do with it??
Well done everyone with tickets, and shame on the ebay people!!!0 -
I don't think I have tickets either heard nowt yet!
0 -
heard on chros moyles show that people who applied for the saturday show got emails today..
i didnt 8-(Long time away from MSE, been dealing real life stuff..
Sometimes seen lurking on the compers forum :-)0 -
but can't go , if anyone gets Saturday contact me and we can swap.....
Cheers :beer:nothing.0 -
My brother would pay you ££££'s for sunday tickets as i have them and he doesnt lol, he is GUTTED!!0
-
really ...............nothing.0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards