Any Boots.com codes??

Options

Comments

• SHR_3
    SHR_3 Posts: 75 Forumite
    Options
    Charlotte has made her source very clear. She rang up Boots.
  • wirm
    wirm Posts: 5,273 Forumite
    Options
    She did not say if these codes were available for all. If you read the Rules that I posted above you will see that you must post this as well.
  • advantage_card
    Options
    typical, i don't know what to buy now with the 325+ code! they don't sell food and drink online really, if not id get enough diet coke in to last a month! lol!
    my advantage_card is like gold dush
  • mhoc
    mhoc Posts: 19,262 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    wirm wrote:
    She did not say if these codes were available for all. If you read the Rules that I posted above you will see that you must post this as well.

So Charlotte should have asked wether her friend could use the code as well or if it was going to be in the next mag etc?

Its very easy to get in trouble with the rules :)

Mary
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
  • wirm
    wirm Posts: 5,273 Forumite
    Options
    mhoc wrote:
    So Charlotte should have asked wether her friend could use the code as well or if it was going to be in the next mag etc?

Its very easy to get in trouble with the rules :)

Mary

As it says in "Online Vouchers: The Rules and Guidance" you must post if these codes are open to all as well as their source, otherwise you could be commiting fraud. Companies seem to be getting very strict on this that is why the rules must be followed.
  • hrafndot
    hrafndot Posts: 2,155 Forumite
    Options
    Charlotte_ wrote:
    ok - just called Boots and gave them an earful for not stating it was for baby stuff, (she told me they should have printed that) and gave me these two, the first one I know is old-ish but the second one she told me was new this week.

CCAA89 spend £25 and get 1000 points

XEAE25 spend £25 and get 1000 points

Just tried them both at Boots.com and they work for me.

Thanks for this post Charlotte. I bought a camera and tried to use the code for £75 or over = 1000 points. It didn't work. I rang up and said how disappointing to have bought a camera the day before double points are announced and also fail to be able to use the discount code. She agreed and gave me the 1000 points there and then. But I wouldn't have tried them without having first read your mail. Thks
  • silverlady_2
    Options
    Can someone please help?
    I bought a camera from Boots, end of last week.
    Just my luck missed triple points and too early for this weeks double points.
    I tried codes CCAA 89 and MUPV 66 neither of them worked, so I emailed Boots, a week later I got this reply...........

Thank you for contacting us at boots.com

The promotional code you have quoted actually expired on 31/05/05.
    Please can you advise me where you obtained the code ccaa89 from so that I can issue a replacement code.
    You also mentioned a 10%
    code and if you could let me have this code and its origins I will do what I can to have this replaced.
    I apologise for any inconvenience that this has caused.

I don't know what to tell them, I got the codes from this forum, but 10% or 1000 points are both worth £10 so please can some one help?
  • mm66
    mm66 Posts: 550 Forumite
    Options
    10% is currently in the healh and beuty magazine that is available in boots shop. the 1000 points was emailed.
  • melbury
    melbury Posts: 13,251 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    mm66 wrote:
    10% is currently in the healh and beuty magazine that is available in boots shop. the 1000 points was emailed.

Do you have to quote a code to get the 10% discount mentioned in Health and Beauty magazine, or do you just say you saw it in the magazine?

Thanks
    Stopped smoking 27/12/2007, but could start again at any time :eek:

• ringley
    ringley Posts: 41 Forumite
    Options
    Can't get XEAE25 to work :-(
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income