Any Boots.com codes??

Options

Comments

• Gambler
    Gambler Posts: 3,213 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    EMJ2 wrote: »
    Thanks for the £100 code! I just ordered myself a new Lumie light (and some maternity pads :o to make it up to £100!) which was on 1000 extra points, got 2400 points for the special points event and used the above code so ended up with £44.04 back on a £101.94 order!

Then did a seperate order for a gift experience for DH (and again made it up with yet more maternity pads :o!) for £100.98 and used the above code AGAIN to get back £34 in points.

£78 back on a couple of hundred pound spends is not to be sniffed at especially if I can use them in the sale after Christmas!!!

Em xXx

How did you get £44 back? I understand £34.
  • *sashysach*
    Options
    EMJ2 wrote: »
    Thanks for the £100 code! I just ordered myself a new Lumie light (and some maternity pads :o to make it up to £100!) which was on 1000 extra points, got 2400 points for the special points event and used the above code so ended up with £44.04 back on a £101.94 order!

Then did a seperate order for a gift experience for DH (and again made it up with yet more maternity pads :o!) for £100.98 and used the above code AGAIN to get back £34 in points.

£78 back on a couple of hundred pound spends is not to be sniffed at especially if I can use them in the sale after Christmas!!!

Em xXx

Thank you so much my husband has been going on about one of these light clocks for ages! I brought the £150 one with the 2000 points, had some more shopping to do so totaled £200, so after todays promotion the lumie offer and the £100 points code on here (used it last time, it let me this time no probs:j), just got over £70 in points:rotfl:, loving it!
    cant wait to use my points in the sale.:D
  • cherydee
    cherydee Posts: 752 Forumite
    Options
    Going to boots to do my shopping instore tomorrow, do you think I will be able to get any extra points out of the machine to use also - will probably spend £50 as already spent £100 online last time. Need to get my points added on my card from that spend on the machine tomorrow as well.
  • DIVEANGEL
    Options
    Don't forget to join TopCashback for additional 3.5% cash back at Boots.com. I've had over £550 back since joining last Christmas on day to day shopping - so that and the additional points are paying for this Christmas!
  • EMJ2
    EMJ2 Posts: 214 Forumite
    Options
    Gambler wrote: »
    How did you get £44 back? I understand £34.

The light I bought was on special offer so had an extra £10 of points so:

Shopping event points (£12 per £50) = 2400
    Special offer on light = 1000
    Code for spending £100 = 1000
    TOTAL = 4400 = £44!

HTH

Em xXx
    :D Mummy to two gorgeous LO's and always in search of a bargain!!! :D
  • soba
    soba Posts: 2,166 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Can I use more than one promo code at a time? I just used the one to get £5 off my order but would also like to use the one for 500 points, but the place to enter the promo code has disappeared. So, just one code at a time?
  • Tinyshoes
    Tinyshoes Posts: 29,014 Forumite
    Options
    Yes you can only use one code at a time. I know have read it on a Boots thread somewhere. Some people split there orders to make the most of available codes. I am new to this so not sure how to point you in direction of other posts.
  • techspec
    techspec Posts: 4,464 Forumite
    Options
    cherydee wrote: »
    Don't know how CLTK46 has expired as it states on the voucher I have - valid 07/10/09 - 18/12/09 strange !!

Used it last night no problem.
  • soba
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Can't work out if I got the correct points on my order

Triple pints on selected L'Oreal Elnett
    Free standard delivery when you spend £45 or more on Boots.com
    500 points when you spend £50 or more at Boots.com
    £12 worth of points for every £50 you spend online Delivery £0.00
    Order total £50.39 Advantage Card points for items 216 Bonus Advantage Card points 1499 Total Advantage Card points 1715

So if I got 216 points on the items ordered
    1200 extra points for £50 spend
    500 extra points for £50 spend

Doesn't that make 1916 points? Have I got it right or am I being greedy??:D
  • soba
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    soba wrote: »

So if I got 216 points on the items ordered
    1200 extra points for £50 spend
    500 extra points for £50 spend

Doesn't that make 1916 points? Have I got it right or am I being greedy??:D

Just found it on the Boots site

1200 points is made up of a 1000 bonus points plus your standard 200 points per £50 spent.

So to answer my own question - yes, I was being greedy:D
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport