We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Any Boots.com codes??

Options

Comments

• catsonic
    catsonic Posts: 422 Forumite
    Options
    just tried that code lesley and its worked for me.
  • Lesley045
    Lesley045 Posts: 217 Forumite
    Options
    catsonic wrote:
    just tried that code lesley and its worked for me.

Hi, thanks for that. Not really sure what I am doing wrong then. When I first enter the code it shows the discount but when I log in and try to process the order it says " Sorry, but the promotional code you have used is not valid at this time".

The item concerned is £149.99 plus extra bonus points. Can therefore only think that promotional codes cannot be used with items offering extra bonus points. Can anyone confirm that for me please?
  • bs7
    bs7 Posts: 774 Forumite
    Options
    Lesley045 wrote:
    Hi, thanks for that. Not really sure what I am doing wrong then. When I first enter the code it shows the discount but when I log in and try to process the order it says " Sorry, but the promotional code you have used is not valid at this time".

create a new account then ;)
  • ben500
    ben500 Posts: 23,192 Forumite
    Options
    Just used 10% code to pick up a Dyson order looks like this

original price £299 now £219 less 10% £197.99 card points 2639 price after points £171.60 plus of course 2.5% cashback worth £5.48

Dyson DC08 Cylinder Cleaner (Steel & Lavender) for £166.12!!!
    Four guns yet only one trigger prepare for a volley.

Together we can make a difference.
  • advantage_card
    Options
    Oh well I ended up buying a different ladyshaver to the one i was going to get online actually in the shop today but now its triple poitns online so they probably wont honour any codes anyway, and now all i need is cds from the entertainment section but its a third party site so isn't included in triple points, sigh.
    my advantage_card is like gold dush
  • bec28
    bec28 Posts: 332 Forumite
    Options
    Sorry, but the promotional code you have used is not valid at this time (MUPV66)

Shame :0(
    Registered Childminder and mum of three.

Aiming to have money in our saving account by the end of the year and be in control of our debts.
  • fairywishes
    fairywishes Posts: 311 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hi i just used this one and got 10% off my apple ipod mini HFDM48 shown previously in this listing....
    so its still working
  • sweetmoneysaver
    Options
    Hi,

Looks like I am unlucky; I have tried various different codes making sure I got to the required spend but none of them seem to work (including HFDM48). Maybe it's just me, so in the vain attempt that they might work for other people like the HFDM48 does, here are some other codes I found whilst searching the net. I cannot promise that they work but somebody my just be lucky!

XEAE25 - £25 min spend
    MUPV66 - seems this one may not work? but 10% over £50 spend
    PLKJ63 - 10% over £50
    BEBM62 - 1000 points for £75 spend
    CCAA89 - 1000 points for £75 spend
    FPGP94 - 500 points for £50 spend
    TKYE48 - Save £10 when you spend £40

Hope somebody has some luck. If anybody finds any other codes then please post them.
    Now debtfree except for the mortgage!
  • user1234_2
    user1234_2 Posts: 298 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Codes can only be used once per account. Are you falling foul of this rule?
  • FL
    FL Posts: 748 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I fancied some of the nappies in another post but can't be bothered to spend £40 or £50 to get free postage/discount.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.2K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family
  • 249K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure