Options
    any boots codes... pretty please!
    :heart2:My gorjus twinnies are 2 years old:heart2:
    :love:

:smileyheaBubba boy is 6 months old:smileyhea
  • gemnjordsnjades
    Options
    New baby club codes

PCHE73 - £1 off when you buy any Pantene Pro-V, Herbal Essences, Head & Shoulders or Aussie product

Selected Herbal Essences shampoo and conditioners are currently just £1 making them FREE with the code:beer:!! Not a lot left though and you will have to add another item as it wont let you check out with a zero balance, paracetamol is cheap and always useful though!!

PCMN33 - £1 off when you buy any pack of Pampers nappies

PCCA76 - £1 off when you buy any Calpol product

PCBW72 - 2 for £1.50 when you buy Boots Baby Soft Wipes 72 pack

These are on offer at 2 for £1.85 so you get 11p discount from that and then 46p off from the code making them £1.39 for 2 packs

PCTS25 - 25% off when you buy any Boots brand potty, trainer seat or step up stool

PCTP93 - 10% off when you buy any Peppa Pig or Thomas and Friends childrens toy

Some of these toys are currently half price and the code takes the discount off the full price so much better discount!!
  • andidb
    andidb Posts: 50 Forumite
    Options
    PCTS25 - 25% off when you buy any Boots brand potty, trainer seat or step up stool

I'm having problems with this code - getting message saying it's an invalid code. Has anyone managed to get it to work at all?
  • shirley999
    shirley999 Posts: 1,937 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Discount: Save 10% when you spend £90
    Code: FRGT23
    Start: 17.08.2011
    End: 25.08.2011
  • cpoir
    cpoir Posts: 1,040 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    New baby club codes

PCHE73 - £1 off when you buy any Pantene Pro-V, Herbal Essences, Head & Shoulders or Aussie product

Selected Herbal Essences shampoo and conditioners are currently just £1 making them FREE with the code:beer:!! Not a lot left though and you will have to add another item as it wont let you check out with a zero balance, paracetamol is cheap and always useful though!!

PCMN33 - £1 off when you buy any pack of Pampers nappies

PCCA76 - £1 off when you buy any Calpol product

PCBW72 - 2 for £1.50 when you buy Boots Baby Soft Wipes 72 pack

These are on offer at 2 for £1.85 so you get 11p discount from that and then 46p off from the code making them £1.39 for 2 packs

PCTP93 - 10% off when you buy any Peppa Pig or Thomas and Friends childrens toy

Some of these toys are currently half price and the code takes the discount off the full price so much better discount!!

Not sure what i'm doing wrong?! There's still some £1 Herbal Essence in stock and although the promotion is being recognised when I enter the code it is not taking the money off my total. Anyone else had this problem?
    Addicted to MSE ;)
  • loves2shop
    loves2shop Posts: 146 Forumite
    Options
    No not working for me either :(
  • lizziebell*80
    lizziebell*80 Posts: 1,210 Forumite
    Cashback Cashier
    Options
    Worked for me on Mon I think, didn't show up till logged in and checked out, right near the end
  • twinklyeys
    twinklyeys Posts: 2,565 Forumite
    Options
    The baby soft wipes are working out at 3 for £1.65! Not quite sure how they work that out as supposed to be 2 for £1.50 with the code but with the 3 for 2 surely it should mean you get the 3 for £1.50? Still works out at 55p per pack which is a pretty good price!
  • cpoir
    cpoir Posts: 1,040 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Worked for me on Mon I think, didn't show up till logged in and checked out, right near the end

Nope still no joy - i'm logged in and I get as far as the paypal payment page - none discounted price still showing. They have never worked for me. I had one 6 months ago for 20% off prams and I had to ring customer service. Can't really do that for a free shampoo and baby wipes, ha :o
    Addicted to MSE ;)
  • s4mmy
    s4mmy Posts: 640 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    Are you a member of the parenting club as i found that the code can be used once you have joined?
    hth
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport