We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Any Boots.com codes??

1…105106108110111…149

Comments

  • Nuttygal
    Nuttygal Posts: 1,323 Forumite
    The £5 voucher didn't work for me :-(
    Please remember to thank fellow MSE'rs :beer:
  • Slats
    Slats Posts: 302 Forumite
    PCBS22 £5 OFF £20 vALID TILL 31/03/2011

    where did you get this code?
  • babyx1uk3
    babyx1uk3 Posts: 1,989 Forumite
    1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    Pcbs22 didn't work for me either & I've never used the £5 off code
  • shirley999
    shirley999 Posts: 2,003 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited 15 January 2011 at 9:38AM
    It is definitely looking like there are no working Parenting Club codes as of today. I managed to use one at 12.40 am this morning and someone else posted they had used one just after midnight so I'm thinking there might be a time difference with mr boots' clock and ours and none are now working.
  • Chyna-s
    Chyna-s Posts: 3,111 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    I used the JMNS66 for 10% off at 9.30am this morning and it worked.
    Thank you all who post.
  • Sorry code I posted is a parenting club code. Sorry have edited post.

    I used it yesterday with no problems.
  • Hoopylass
    Hoopylass Posts: 910 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker Uniform Washer
    Chyna-s wrote: »
    I used the JMNS66 for 10% off at 9.30am this morning and it worked.

    yeh this worked for me too.
    Total Debt
    Was £4145.81now £0.00
  • Drea2904
    Drea2904 Posts: 543 Forumite
    My parenting code PCBS22 also isnt working and I havent used it as yet, valid till 31/01/11, tried calling although they shut at 7pm.
    :money: giving me & my darling boys a better cheaper life :o:A
  • any one any updated parenting codes as I am looking to order some items but only £25 spend as perfume in sale....
  • jenid
    jenid Posts: 180 Forumite
    Drea2904 wrote: »
    My parenting code PCBS22 also isnt working and I havent used it as yet, valid till 31/01/11, tried calling although they shut at 7pm.

    Hi have you had any luck getting hold of them yet? Mine isn't working either. This is the first time I have tried to use an online code with boots so I'm not sure if it's something I'm doing wrong or not!

    Many thanks
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.