We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Check now if you have been caught by speed cameras

Have you been caught by a speed camera and don't know? You can check on this site for free, even if you were only doing 1mph over the speed limit.

http://www.i-database.co.uk/


I'm going to have to watch my speed in future
There's no place like home :)

Feeling down? Weak in body? Makes no difference to me, I think of you all when I'm sitting quietly.

Hugs and healing thoughts are always going your way.

Comments

  • halfpint90
    halfpint90 Posts: 259 Forumite
    april fools day was a few days ago.....
  • What is this, its states that I was caught in Cornwall today doing over 20 miles over the speed limit. I have been sat at home ill all day!!!
  • halfpint90
    halfpint90 Posts: 259 Forumite
    What is this, its states that I was caught in Cornwall today doing over 20 miles over the speed limit. I have been sat at home ill all day!!!

    yeah, and click on the view this picture.........
  • redmandarin
    redmandarin Posts: 832 Forumite
    April Fools' Day or All Fools' Day, although not a holiday in its own right, is a day celebrated in many countries on April 1. The day is marked by the commission of hoaxes and other practical jokes of varying sophistication on friends, family members, enemies, and neighbors, or sending them on a fool's errand, the aim of which is to embarrass the gullible. Traditionally, in some countries, the jokes only last until noon: like UK, Australia, New Zealand, Canada and South Africa, someone who plays a trick after noon is called an "April Fool".

    Looks like the joke's on you, altojack!
  • I've been well and truely had :-)
  • halfpint90
    halfpint90 Posts: 259 Forumite
    i remember seeing that last year !!
  • baccyman
    baccyman Posts: 316
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    had it sent to me in an email.
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.