🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Submit your suggestions via this form or post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

My fitness coach WII £9.99 Del today only play.com

Options
As title says, spotted on hotuk.. managed to order one.

You don't need the board for this, ideal for trying to squeeze into those bikini's! :rotfl:

Special Features

• Evaluate your current fitness level in order to determine your baseline fitness.
  • Fitness goals and workout calendar: Weight loss, upper body strength, lower body strength, core body strength, cardio fitness, or flexibility: choose your fitness objectives and a schedule for your workouts (length of your program, frequency, etc).
  • Training sessions with over 500 unique exercises featuring Yoga, Pilates, Kickboxing, Cardio fitness, Strength Training, Flexibility, and Weight Loss Routine.
  • Tutorials: During the workout you can stop the action and watch a model demonstrate exactly how a move is done correctly. Each tutorial includes a choice of view speeds and camera angles to give you the best instructional view.
  • Track your progress: See your success tracked and displayed graphically as you work out. Maya will takes you through a similar evaluation after every 10th workout to measure your progress (e.g. push-ups, squats, crunches, etc.)
  • Settings: Nine different workout environments and four types of music (Hip-Hop, 80's, Latin and Dance).
  • Meditation garden: The perfect place to practice stretching, Yoga and complete relaxation.
  • Workout equipment: Compatible with your own equipment: you can even incorporate it into your workouts!
http://www.play.com/Games/Wii/4-/8055069/My-Fitness-Coach/Product.html
Baby number 2 due April 2010, were having a girl!!! :j

Comments

• fantafan
    fantafan Posts: 1,457 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Thanks for the link. Just ordered mine and used Quidco for cashback (albeit pennies but better than nothing!)
  • ~daisy~_2
    ~daisy~_2 Posts: 2,566 Forumite
    Options
    i ordered one too - but forgot quidco - ah well !!
    :j MFi3 wannabee :j
    mortgage owing 04.07 £36,000
    mortgage owing 07.10 £0 !!!!
  • DozyDoris
    DozyDoris Posts: 28 Forumite
    Options
    Great tip, just taken a look at this, now going to buy one! Great value and love the sound of the relaxing garden!
  • DozyDoris
    DozyDoris Posts: 28 Forumite
    Options
    ooo what's quidco?!
  • Amanda65
    Amanda65 Posts: 2,076 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    www.quidco.com

It's a cashback site. I have had quite a bit back from them x
  • Velvet_Darkness
    Options
    I just ordered mine, so hopefully pretty soon I should be a trimmer, slimmer, fitter me. :)
    Or at least the easter eggs won't make as much impact.

Forgot to say I didn't use quidco, but I did remember to use Top Cash Back which is a similar sort of site.
  • Iamstressed
    Iamstressed Posts: 414 Forumite
    Options
    DozyDoris wrote: »
    ooo what's quidco?!

https://www.quidco.com/
    :) If you see someone without a smile give them one of yours, :)

:) It wont cost you anything! :)
  • MummyOf1_2
    MummyOf1_2 Posts: 202 Forumite
    Options
    I must try to use this, i moaned about wanting the wii fit saying "oh yes ill use it every day" lol its gathering dust underneath the tele! Plus if i go to the gym that's £4 a time so i can justify spending £10 on a game. Happy days:j
    Baby number 2 due April 2010, were having a girl!!! :j
  • kathy72
    kathy72 Posts: 159 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks for posting this...got mine on order plus 30p cashback tracked through topcashback...

Cheers

Kathy
  • stikiuk
    stikiuk Posts: 620 Forumite
    Options
    Its saying £14.99 :confused::confused:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 8 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing