🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Submit your suggestions via this form or post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Lush Goody Bags

Options
Lush in the Trafford Centre were giving away goody bags with a £25 spend today. They contain Easter specials and a fresh face mask as well as other bits and pieces.

Mine had a couple of Easter ballistics in it, a Vanilla Fountain ballistic, a big chunk of Rock Star soap, Trichomania shampoo and a Crash Course face mask.

Sorry, didn't think to ask if all the stores were doing it!

Comments

• elainey_2
    elainey_2 Posts: 108 Forumite
    Options
    Lush stores seem to do this every so often - I was in Liverpool last year, and got a goody bag for a spend over £15 - included shower gel, soap, ballistic and solid perfume!

Love Elaine xxxx
  • sarahg1969
    sarahg1969 Posts: 6,694 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    They've had a couple on since Christmas. I was a little disappointed with the last one -just got a couple of broken ballistics and an almost out-of-date perfume!

Very pleased this time, though. Especially as the freebies are things I love and use regularly.
  • suzi_69
    suzi_69 Posts: 506 Forumite
    Options
    I was in the Trafford Centre branch a couple of weeks ago & the sign was up in there then at the tills - it said "Spend £25 on a Friday & receive a free Goody Bag" - there was no dates that I could see & it seemed that it was any Friday, but as its not been mentioned elsewhere, I think it might only be that store.

I did mean to post it on here at the time & it went out of my head till I read this, sorry!!

I must add that the staff in the TC were really helpful to me - I'd bought some items from the Arndale branch recently (my first Lush skincare purchase, after trying the New Year Goody bag), on the recommendation of the SA & when I tried them, they really stung my face, even though I told the SA I had sensitive skin. I was passing the store in the TC & went to ask their advice. They were mortified when they asked me what I'd previously been recommended (Crash Course in Skincare) & showed me the ingredients list, which included lemon juice, which would account for the stinging & redness. They recommended different products for both face masks & moisturisers & when I tried to buy the face mask, they were out of stock but made me a pot up (normal size pot - for free) from the display stock, so I could try it & also gave me a free sample of Aqua Marina for me to try at home, so I had 3 items & only paid for the new moisturiser. They will definitely get repeat custom from me, based on their level of customer service. They also said they would ring the other branch to advise them about their recommendations. It makes a pleasant change to encounter helpful SA's! :T

S xx
    Everything I wanna do is either illegal, immoral or fattening! lol :rotfl:
  • jenniewb
    jenniewb Posts: 12,836 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Anyone know if this is just the store in Manchester or is it all stores?

(need to know weather or not to ban myself from the entire Lush area!- am still using up my £15 grab-bag from Christmas!!)
  • UNDERWORLD_2
    Options
    going in to derby city centre in bit so will have a look thanks op.
  • Ivory_Tinkler
    Ivory_Tinkler Posts: 1,089 Forumite
    Options
    I think I might have to head off to Lush for a little payday treat! What with Lush stuff and some cheap Tia Maria from Asda, what more could I possibly want except for Take That?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 8 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.6K Travel & Transport