BeneFit Makeup 10% off at House of Fraser plus free perfume wys £45.00.

Options
Title says it all really, there's a 10% sale at House of Fraser on BeneFit makeup.

WYS £45.00 you get a free fragrance from Benefit, B Spot.

Also free delivery on orders over £50.00

Don't forget Quidco or Topcashback for 5% cashback.

Linky
DFW Nerd 267. DEBT FREE 11.06.08
Stick to It by R.B. Stanfield
It matters not if you try and fail,
And fail, and try again; But it matters much if you try and fail, And fail to try again.

Comments

• kay_depp
    kay_depp Posts: 521 Forumite
    Options
    is the 10% in store too?

I bought the benefit GHDs and it has a 15% voucher with it. bet I cant use this :(
    :heart2:Stupid, unreliable vampire.:heart2:
  • Triker
    Triker Posts: 7,247 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    kay_depp wrote: »
    is the 10% in store too?

I bought the benefit GHDs and it has a 15% voucher with it. bet I cant use this :(

I'm not sure if it's in store, but you can always see if they'll honour the internet deal if not.
    And fail, and try again; But it matters much if you try and fail, And fail to try again.
  • asset2004
    asset2004 Posts: 2,453 Forumite
    Options
    Frasers in Glasgow has 20% off instore today and Friday
    Life is a coin, you can spend it anyway you wish, but you can only spend it once.
    Go as far as you can see, and when you get there you'll see further.
    Take time but don't waste time
  • kay_depp
    kay_depp Posts: 521 Forumite
    Options
    asset2004 wrote: »
    Frasers in Glasgow has 20% off instore today and Friday

:O on benefit?! Might have to go tomorrow then!!!
    :heart2:Stupid, unreliable vampire.:heart2:
  • AngelalaDunlop
    Options
    Hi
    Just wondering if anyone else has had problems with House of Fraser. I spent £50.00 on Benefit make up as thought it was a great deal to get perfume.
    My package arrived two days ago minus the perfume.
    I emailed their customer services and they have said they are out of stock and their offer makes it clear that if they are out of stock they dont have to send it.
    I have emailed them back twice now explaining that there is nothing on their website to say that they are out of stock and indeed the offer is still appearing on their website.
    I feel it is misleading.
    The are not even attempting to make things right by either sending me the perfume or offering an alternative.
    I would not have expected such a large organisation to let me down - its really disheartening. I manage complaints as part of my job and I always ensure that all parties are left feeling that their complaint has been taken on board and dealt with.
    Has anyone got any ideas as to what I can do?
  • Ivory_Tinkler
    Ivory_Tinkler Posts: 1,089 Forumite
    Options
    That is indeed misleading as the offer enticed you to spend £50 on the understanding that you would receive a free perfume. If they have run out of perfume then they should withdraw the offer from their website. Have you tried ringing consumer direct to see if they can offer any advice? It's a very poor show by HOF as surely they could have offered you some sort of alternative or at least emailed you offering you the option to cancel your order with them being out of stock of the perfume.
  • Triker
    Triker Posts: 7,247 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    Hi yes, I had the same problem, I only received my order yesterday after and I ordered last thursday.

I rang customer services who said they had run out and the offer was whilst stocks last. I said I ordered last thursday and I looked on webbsite and it said (yesterday) the offer runs until 10th April.

Got the sorry sorry, can't do anything. I asked to speak to a manager, who apparently couldn't come to the phone but would give me a call back.

Guess what no call back so rang yesterday evening, explained situation put on hold...cut off. Rang again eventually got through again, this time no messing about, explained everything and said I had had no call back and been cut off, asked what they were going to do for me as I would return the whole order as I wanted my money back. Customer assistant said she would email a £10.00 e voucher straight away.

So thats what I would do. Don't think I'll use HOF again after this very, very disappointed with CS and crapola offer.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure