2 Packets of Unusual Tomato Seeds (4 x 1st Class Stamp)

Options
Two Packets of Tomato Seeds, ideal for small gardens or Containers - Just send 4 x 1st Class Stamps

Small-to-medium tomatoes are best for plots where there may not be enough light to ripen larger fruit. Plant World Seeds in Devon is offering Sunday Telegraph readers free seed of two unusual varieties. 'Goldrush Currant’ produces an almost endless supply of tiny, juicy berries, while the fruits of 'Black Cherry’ resemble large Maltesers and are almost as sweet.

To receive a free packet of each, simply request the new Plant World seed catalogue (enclosing four first-class stamps to cover p&p) from Sunday Telegraph Tomatoes, Plant World Gardens, Newton Abbot, Devon TQ12 4SE (01803 872929).
2009 Savings & Winnings so far....
Pigsback £15.06 +[strike]£40[/strike] M&S Vouchers + £20 New Look + TNS £15 Capital Bonds + Qype Ninja Goodies + £50 Virgin Voucher
Sealed Pot Challenge #589 - Target £150

Comments

• Leopardlady
    Leopardlady Posts: 1,264 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Mine arrived this am, not the ones they advertised, but different ones, I am very happy with these, but they have also offered me my most expensive seeds ordered free to compensate me! More than you could hope for i think, i have two packets of unusual tomato seeds a catalogue and if want them some free seeds :)

Thanks for posting this Mrschips :)
    Leopardlady
    Got married on the 26th April 08!!!!!!!:j:T

Bumpy Bean was due 20th Nov 2010, born 15th Nov :j:j:T
  • LittleBill
    LittleBill Posts: 1,543 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hi ...

Got mine yesterday ...

A great catalogue ... with a great variety of seeds ... Postage is only 80p too ... for less than 10 packets ... over ten it's Free!

Also ... inside the back page ... there is a competition for the funniest looking Tomato ... we all get them ... :rotfl: ... Anyways ... if you send in the winning photo of your weird tomato to feature in the next catalogue ... you can win £50 worth of seeds ... :T

https://www.plant-world-seeds.com
    LittleBill ... "The riches of a man can be measured by what he can do without"
  • 6046stuart
    6046stuart Posts: 59 Forumite
    Options
    hi there i know i am a bit of a feak but apart from the stamps what do i actually need to send to be able to recieve these free seeds?
    thanks
  • misskool
    misskool Posts: 12,832 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    is this offer still going? :)
  • LittleBill
    LittleBill Posts: 1,543 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    6046stuart wrote: »
    hi there i know i am a bit of a feak but apart from the stamps what do i actually need to send to be able to recieve these free seeds?
    thanks

Just the stamps and your name and address obviously so they know where to send it ... to the address above .. it is a Sunday Telegraph reader offer
    misskool wrote: »
    is this offer still going? :)

I think so ... they may be running out of seeds ... I got the Black Cherry .. but a different other tomato variety to the one offered ... but still v welcome ...
    LittleBill ... "The riches of a man can be measured by what he can do without"
  • MrsChips
    MrsChips Posts: 407 Forumite
    Options
    I received mine today ... same as LeopardLady not the one's advertised but unusual varietys - Cant remember the names, some little Yellow Ones and others that are the size of Peas!! V.Cute

Arrived Ultra Quick too
    2009 Savings & Winnings so far....
    Pigsback £15.06 +[strike]£40[/strike] M&S Vouchers + £20 New Look + TNS £15 Capital Bonds + Qype Ninja Goodies + £50 Virgin Voucher
    Sealed Pot Challenge #589 - Target £150
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport