🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Submit your suggestions via this form or post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Thorntons-5 day half price eggstravaganza

Options
Just received this email

Every day, until Friday 27th March, we're giving you the chance to grab an Easter egg from Thorntons delicious range for just half price with our 5-day eggstravaganza!

Today's deal (Monday 23rd March) is 50% off our delicious Milk Chocolate Fairtrade Easter Egg. Exclusively available at Thorntons.co.uk, this golden-foiled egg is simply irresistible, it not only tastes great, it also meets international Fairtrade standards and carries the Fairtrade mark.

Don't forget that we also have a great range of Easter offers available at Thorntons.co.uk including 3 for 2 on selected gifts.

Delivery is £4.95, which is a little steep, but you do get quidco (pays fast) and theres normally a freebie code lurking around for thorntons.

Hope this link works
http://www.thorntons.co.uk/ThorntonsSite/pages/product/product.asp?prod=7585&ctgry=Easter_Range_LuxuryEasterEggs&offercode=EE9A&utm_source=emails&utm_medium=emails&utm_term=easter&utm_campaign=easter2009
:)Henry James Born 18/03/2011-11 days late!:)

Comments

• bcl999
    bcl999 Posts: 3,620 Forumite
    Options
    The original price of £6.50 seems very expensive for a 150g egg -even if it is Fairtrade.
  • deanos
    deanos Posts: 11,223 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Uniform Washer
    Options
    Lovely chocolate but i think they are very expensive, i stocked up on eggs from Tesco at 99p each at the moment they are half price too :j
  • john_van1
    john_van1 Posts: 42 Forumite
    Options
    Yeah but its THORNTONS. expensive but defo worth your while...
  • deanos
    deanos Posts: 11,223 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Uniform Washer
    Options
    I would rather get a box of continental than an expensive egg :)
  • janeroser_2
    Options
    deanos wrote: »
    I would rather get a box of continental than an expensive egg :)

If you look on their website you can get 3 for the price of 2 that includes the large continental. Code PLE9 for a further 20% off all orders until 4pm 27th March 2009. Quidco as well .
    Sorry didnt know where else to put code.
  • mr_skinflint
    Options
    It's a bit pointless getting a half price egg if you have to pay £4.95 postage. Don't they do these instore?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 4 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.6K Travel & Transport