FAO SpecSavers Contact Lense Customers

Apologies if this has been posted before.

SpecSavers have changed their all in one policy so when you buy three months supply of lenses the solutions are not included. Does however mean that i now get my soft torics for £36p/q instead of £45.

The search for the best value solution starts now- Any pointers???

Thanks in advance.

SS
I am a fee charging WoM Mortgage broker.
I now no longer give information and opinion within the Mortgage boards, because a number of posters who, having approached me professionally, agreed my fee-which has been been made very clear at the outset, taken my advice (normally cancelling a [home visit] meeting at short notice) have then approached one of the fee-free brokers on here to arrange the very same deal I have advised.
Whilst I totally concur with the ethos of "money saving"- abusing the goodwill of a professional who provides a quality service is taking it too far! :mad:

Comments

• ethansmum
    ethansmum Posts: 1,780 Forumite
    When did this start? I have a direct debit every month and they send me the lenses and solutions- is this what you get?
    July Win: Nokia 5800
  • Nope- I go in quarterly and pay and collect-

Give your branch a call and ask them.
    I am a fee charging WoM Mortgage broker.
    I now no longer give information and opinion within the Mortgage boards, because a number of posters who, having approached me professionally, agreed my fee-which has been been made very clear at the outset, taken my advice (normally cancelling a [home visit] meeting at short notice) have then approached one of the fee-free brokers on here to arrange the very same deal I have advised.
    Whilst I totally concur with the ethos of "money saving"- abusing the goodwill of a professional who provides a quality service is taking it too far! :mad:
  • ethansmum
    ethansmum Posts: 1,780 Forumite
    I will do thanks for the tip-off.
    July Win: Nokia 5800
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business