We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Foreign Currency
HallamLad
Posts: 208 Forumite
Just wondering if anyone here could give me some advice on a possible money earning idea.
I work for foreign exchange company at the moment and I regulary get currency for people. I was wondering if I could turn this into a little money earner.
I can buy a certain amount at the buy rate so I can possibly sell this on to people at a lower rate and make some money.
I'm wondering if this would be allowed, I know foreign currency exchange is full of rules and regulations but is there anything stopping me doing this myself?
I work for foreign exchange company at the moment and I regulary get currency for people. I was wondering if I could turn this into a little money earner.
I can buy a certain amount at the buy rate so I can possibly sell this on to people at a lower rate and make some money.
I'm wondering if this would be allowed, I know foreign currency exchange is full of rules and regulations but is there anything stopping me doing this myself?
Keep the Faith!
0
Comments
-
Why don't you just trade FX? Have a quick Google search for it.0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards