DFS vouchers

My mums looking for a new setee for xmas , can anyone help with discount/vouchers/coupons from DFS.
Thanks:confused:
«13

Comments

  • squares
    squares Posts: 40 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Hi, I have searched for dfs vouchers/codes and can't find a thing. Does anyone know if there are any about?

    thanks very much
  • boopydoo
    boopydoo Posts: 184 Forumite
    Hi
    Got these through the post this morning. 10 vouchers, each for £40 off. There is a code that you can use online or on the phone and it is:

    100280703

    They all have the same code so don't think there is a limit to the number of people that can use them

    One important thing: they can only be used on Saturday 28th March 2009 before 8pm

    Hope it helps someone!
  • skintc
    skintc Posts: 31 Forumite
    I received £400 worth of DFS vouchers in the post, in the form of 10 £40 vouchers, which can only be used one per item bought.

    I think some people have already posted about these, I just wanted to know if DFS sell anything other than sofas, and do they sell anything that costs less than £40? Cos on the flyer that came with the vouchers it said something like "that's £40 off any sofa, armchair, coffee table or lamp."

    On their website all they show is sofas. I just wondered if they sold anything else that would make it worth going down there with the £40 vouchers? £40 off a £500 sofa is rubbish, but if I got a nice £50 lamp for a tenner then that would be cool.
  • skintc wrote: »
    I received £400 worth of DFS vouchers in the post, in the form of 10 £40 vouchers, which can only be used one per item bought.

    I think some people have already posted about these, I just wanted to know if DFS sell anything other than sofas, and do they sell anything that costs less than £40? Cos on the flyer that came with the vouchers it said something like "that's £40 off any sofa, armchair, coffee table or lamp."

    On their website all they show is sofas. I just wondered if they sold anything else that would make it worth going down there with the £40 vouchers? £40 off a £500 sofa is rubbish, but if I got a nice £50 lamp for a tenner then that would be cool.

    It's £40 off each seat or item. For example is you purchased a 3seater & 2 seater sofa, plus a stool -you would be entitled to £240 off (6x40)
    Regards
    Candlequeen
  • lainey43uk
    lainey43uk Posts: 120 Forumite
    Actually thats incorrect, it is £40 off each item priced individually, so a 3 seater sofa and 2 seater sofa and a stool would mean £120 off all 3 items!
  • skintc wrote: »
    I received £400 worth of DFS vouchers in the post, in the form of 10 £40 vouchers, which can only be used one per item bought.

    I think some people have already posted about these, I just wanted to know if DFS sell anything other than sofas, and do they sell anything that costs less than £40? Cos on the flyer that came with the vouchers it said something like "that's £40 off any sofa, armchair, coffee table or lamp."

    On their website all they show is sofas. I just wondered if they sold anything else that would make it worth going down there with the £40 vouchers? £40 off a £500 sofa is rubbish, but if I got a nice £50 lamp for a tenner then that would be cool.


    Can I ask how you got the vouchers please? Did you apply or did they just turn up out of the blue?

    Thank you
  • jenniewb
    jenniewb Posts: 12,836 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Mothermoo wrote: »
    Can I ask how you got the vouchers please? Did you apply or did they just turn up out of the blue?

    Thank you

    I got mine in the post- I get these about once every 1 or 2 years from DFS, they seem so negligible to me I now just see the envelope and recycle/shred it. £40 off an item is less then a drop in the ocean unless your going to buy stuff from there anyway. I'll stick to Ikea!

    I'd offer them to you but I junked them already! sorry!
  • stolt
    stolt Posts: 2,865 Forumite
    hi thanks for posting, i was in dfs and they wouldnt budge a smidgen on the sofas (wanted £40.00) for delivery. Are these just paper vouchers that came through the letterbox?
    Listen to what people say, but watch what people what people do!!
  • samy888
    samy888 Posts: 241 Forumite
    boopydoo wrote: »
    Hi
    Got these through the post this morning. 10 vouchers, each for £40 off. There is a code that you can use online or on the phone and it is:

    100280703

    They all have the same code so don't think there is a limit to the number of people that can use them

    One important thing: they can only be used on Saturday 28th March 2009 before 8pm

    Hope it helps someone!

    I got these vouchers today, but the date on mine is Saturday 20th March.

    Does anyone know what kind of table lamps they sell and will i need to take out a loan in order to purchase one? :money:
  • Gunderful
    Gunderful Posts: 443 Forumite
    Received this in the post, appears to be for £40 off any item (including things like lamps and coffee tables). Anyone else had these and if so what's the catch?
    Gunderful a.k.a JudgeJules8165
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.7K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback
  • 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards