We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Liquidation,Office Clearance,Surplus Laptops-Suppliers?
skonz
Posts: 87 Forumite
Hi I have been on eBay recently and there is a massive market for selling spare laptops. I have been trying to research just where they get them from! But I have had no luck what so ever. Can someone point me in the right direction as I want to start up business self-employed. Kind regards, Scott.
0
Comments
-
Well, the source is the absolute key to the business so I would be surprised if anyone would give that away on a forums like this.
You may have to get in touch with accountants that specialise in liquidation and find out where they dispose of all the saleable stuff.“A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step” - Lao Tzu
Overpaid so far: £0 | Cashback so far: £1.450
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards