We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
I wanna bike for 9 year old boy!
littlemissfavored
Posts: 152 Forumite
I am desperately looking for a bike for my 9 year old son. But I am a bit clueless as I don’t ride myself.
My son hasn’t learnt to ride without stabilisers, so he has to learn on this new bike.
From reviews I have read, I understand I need a Mountain bike, 20” for his height- but that’s as far as I go.
Any ideas or advice will be much appreciated.
Thanks.
My son hasn’t learnt to ride without stabilisers, so he has to learn on this new bike.
From reviews I have read, I understand I need a Mountain bike, 20” for his height- but that’s as far as I go.
Any ideas or advice will be much appreciated.
Thanks.
0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards