Nescafe Pick Me Up Beans

Options
i NEED SOME MORE BEANS, CAN I GET FREE ONES FROM ANYWHERE OR HOW ABOUT SOME DISCOUNTED NESCAFE. cHEAPEST I CAN FIND IS 2 FOR £6 THATS 4 BEANS.

Just edited post to add some thankyous as pointed out i forgot. Thanks all in advance for ny help and advice. I unfortunately lost out when i bit £11 for 66 beans on ebay someone beat me in last 16 seconds :mad:

Comments

• terf
    terf Posts: 289 Forumite
    Options
    Sorry but you sound like you need to lay off the caffeine.. :eek: Maybe it's the caps? ;)
  • narabanekeater
    Options
    Hiya
    Ive sean them for sale on Ebay
    Search under vouchers and there was some.
    My uncle brought some for the towelling robe from Ebay
    He says the robe is the best hes ever worn
    Good luck
    Mad Mum to 3 wonderful children, 2 foster kittens and 2 big fat cats that never made it to a new home!
    Aiming to loose 56 pounds this year. Total to date 44.5 pounds 12.5 to go. Slimming World Rocks!
  • kwar2002
    kwar2002 Posts: 43 Forumite
    Options
    just been sent the latest "pick me up" book. And you have to PAY postage on the "free" items now. For example £1.50 for the Mugs. Do they think we are mugs !!!

Luckly i have a PDF of a old app form, so i will get my order in quick and hope they dont ask for postage.

PS, has anyone else tried this ??

Thanks
  • pesky2
    pesky2 Posts: 2,191 Forumite
    Options
    Yes you do have to pay P&P now, they are getting stingier and the chocolate now getting produced by Nestle is getting cheaper tasting like american type chocolate, not impressed especially with Yorkies
  • queensway_boy
    queensway_boy Posts: 5,990 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    kwar2002 wrote:
    just been sent the latest "pick me up" book. And you have to PAY postage on the "free" items now. For example £1.50 for the Mugs. Do they think we are mugs !!!

Luckly i have a PDF of a old app form, so i will get my order in quick and hope they dont ask for postage.

Thanks

P&P BEEN PAYABLE SINCE 01/01/2006
  • meerustar
    meerustar Posts: 8,560 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I agree, try ebay.

There is an auction for 34 beans currently under a fiver ...cheaper than buying the equivalent in coffee.

I doubt anyone will send you any for free when you can sell them on ebay ... and the fact you asked for free ones without saying PLEASE ...don't ya just hate that? Manners are free, use them.

Thankyou :)
  • Colin2511
    Colin2511 Posts: 738 Forumite
    Options
    kwar2002 wrote:

Thanks

They sent mine back just after Christmas even though it was an old form that did not mention it........threw the token voucher that they sent me back in the bin in disgust !
  • whitty999
    whitty999 Posts: 4,024 Forumite
    Options
    I just recieved my mag for this with a short form that if you fill it in you get 3 free tokens sent to you,Did you recieve yours?Go to there site and request a brouchure/mag they will send one out to you.
    Also you now have to pay postage and packing,A new holdel/bag has been added for 30 tokens but £4.50 for postage.
    Liked it better when the postage was free!
    Lucky No27
    .D.E.F..H..J.K.L.M.N.O.P.Q.R..U..X.Y.Z
    V,T,B,S,A,C,I,G,W
  • black-saturn
    black-saturn Posts: 13,937 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    pesky2 wrote:
    Yes you do have to pay P&P now, they are getting stingier and the chocolate now getting produced by Nestle is getting cheaper tasting like american type chocolate, not impressed especially with Yorkies
    I've noticed Yorkies are horrible now too. The chocolate doesnt even melt :confused:
    2008 Comping Challenge
    Won so far - £3010 Needed - £230
    Debt free since Oct 2004
  • kwar2002
    kwar2002 Posts: 43 Forumite
    Options
    Colin2511 wrote:
    They sent mine back just after Christmas even though it was an old form that did not mention it........threw the token voucher that they sent me back in the bin in disgust !
    Seems like they are a waste of time now. What is the point if you have to pay p&p, even if you wanted the Mugs, it would be £1.50, get cheaper mugs in tesco.

looks like i will be off to ebay them (when they return).
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure