Sounds like a great price though
  • BLUMIRE
    BLUMIRE Posts: 486 Forumite
    Options
    I cant find it either even by searching on PCWorld
  • loveboat1234
    Options
    Do NOT buy this:

I have purchased some of them for our office and they do not work with certain Intel Motherboard ( disabling the mouse and keyboard ) as the Video is on boad. They know of this fault and do not tell you so whn you want to return them they will not accept them as for them they are fully working ( you should have asked if this model works with your current PC and motherboad )

Find a better deal somewhere and bear in mind that a TFT monitor is a long term investment ( 3 years ? ) so go for a brand on like HP, Acer or ....... ) if you need more info please let me know .

Last tip : The manufacter of these do not have a support center here in the UK
    Filiss
  • malcolm19702003
    Options
    The product code is BLUEMON23.

Try cut and pasting the whole link into internet explorer
  • rangers_fc
    Options
    Here is a shorter link http://!!!!!!.com/6z5ls
    ;D
  • leona71
    leona71 Posts: 618 Forumite
    Options
    Yes i agree, DO NOT buy this deal. I bought one and i'm having problems like above!!! :(
    Envy is the most stupid of vices, for there is no single advantage to be gained from it.:A
  • Niggy_2
    Niggy_2 Posts: 255 Forumite
    Options
    I would recommend going for one of the 17" deals that are floating around at the moment.

e.g. Aria

For an extra £35 you can have a larger and better screen. If gonna invest in a flat screen you may as well get something worth having IMO.
  • biglugs
    biglugs Posts: 2,945 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    If you're buying from Aria don't get the 17" monitor for £135.07 from the "Super Specials" - that's more expensive than if you buy it from their normal product list, where it's just (wait for it).... £133.89 - a grand saving of a further £1.18. ;)
    Bit bizarre that their super special price is more expensive than the normal price, but then that's marketing for you!
    p.s. If they've got any left don't forget to add your Super Special AAA batteries for a further £0.01.
    You don't get medals for sitting in the trenches.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure