Free personalised Mother's Day card (50p postage)

Options
What's the deal?

Bonusprint's offering Mirror readers a code which gets a personalised Mothers' Day card for the price of postage (50p). The full code and instructions can be found on the Mirror's website.

Many thanks to Flickering Ember for originally posting this on another thread.

[threadbanner]box[/threadbanner]

Comments

• stolt
    stolt Posts: 2,865 Forumite
    Options
    thanks for the heads up, just need to get a quality photo book for the wife from her daughters and i'm sorted
    Listen to what people say, but watch what people what people do!!
  • Forever_Red
    Forever_Red Posts: 156 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Cheers, just ordered mine.

Alan
    F.C United - Onwards and Upwards
  • sahj
    sahj Posts: 137 Forumite
    Options
    Great find.

Bargain at 50p plus saves me a trip to the shops!

:T
  • MarsdenCuckoo
    MarsdenCuckoo Posts: 2,741 Forumite
    Options
    Missed it! Says the offer ended at midnight on 10th March! :-(

Christine
    Make the most of everything in life (especially Avon ;))
  • webwiz
    webwiz Posts: 215 Forumite
    Options
    The offer ended midnight Tues and I only got Martin's email on Wed morning. That's why you should check the site frequently and not rely on the weekly email.
  • r.worthy
    Options
    Although this offer has finished on the Daily Mirror site, it is still available direct @ http://www.bonusprint.co.uk/ until Sunday 15th March !!!!
  • cabunny
    cabunny Posts: 135 Forumite
    Options
    The direct link is http://www.bonusprint.co.uk/pages/sundaymirror.htm?level=3

The offer is available until 15th March at midnight - but the t&c say to be sure of delivery for mothers day had to order by midnight yesterday.

BUT do not have to order mother's day cards! Choose your photo, add a border, put your own words on front of card and inside - loads of possibilities!

You can only use the code once per transaction - but can do as many different orders as you like. The code takes 1.50 off your invoice, which is the charge for the A5 standard size card. Will cost you 50p postage each time, you can have the card delivered to yourself or send direct to recipient.

Great offer, I made a mothers day card with an old photo of me aged 3 (eek!) and an easter card with a photo of my lovely rabbit :T
  • Tinkywinks108
    Options
    I've just ordered my card, got charged £1.20 for p&p though. Still cheaper than most cards you would get in the shops. Couldn't seem to find a picture that didn't trigger a warning from Bonus print saying resoloution was low and may not result in a good quality print! Oh well, fingers crossed.
  • missthang
    missthang Posts: 30 Forumite
    Options
    :T :T Thanx, i just ordered mine got charged £1.20 postage which is still brilliant!:T :T
  • deanos
    deanos Posts: 11,223 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Uniform Washer
    Options
    Thanks just ordered, only charged 50p postage , not sure why you are charged £1.20 ?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure