WHO ARE Shop Direct Finance Company Ltd !!!!

Options
13»

Comments

• notmorecons
    Options
    cadgaboo wrote: »
    I have received a letter today from MKDP LLP who it states have taken over from a company called shop direct Finance company, who I have never heard of! saying that as of 4th Oct 2010 I have an outstanding balance of £5.
    Anyone got any suggestions as to what I do? like I said I haven't a clue who these people are let alone bought anything!

I received the same letter today, with the same date, stating "as at 4th Oct 2010 I have an outstanding balance of £322.45" bit of a coincidence if you ask me. Also the phone number was 03332401191. Try googling just that number and see what everyone has to say about it.
  • anna0207460
    Options
    Hi,

It was known as Littlewoods catalouge and is now Very catalogue. I have just received my credit file and they were on mine too so googled Shop Direct Finance Company Ltd and it came up as Very. I rang them and spoke to them about my issue which has now been resolved, just to let you know they have a credit report department so suggest you do the same and they can give you details. I did have an account with them a few years ago. Hope this helps :)
  • mikeyevo
    Options
    I have just noticed an unauthorised credit search on my file from Shop Direct Finance Company, which has had a negative impact, i have never heard of them & i have not applied for any credit in the last 6 months, but worried as applying for new mortgage soon, surely this can't be legal if not even applied for???
  • crosspants
    Options
    I have recently applied for a mortgage only to find that Shop Direct have put 2 defaults against my name on an address that I have never lived at, it turns out that a tennant set up an account when living at my house, had the goods delivered to a different address and didnt pay the bill. Because it was my house they have automatically put the debt in my name and wont unlink my name from the delivery address, this is causing me great problems with the mortgage company, any suggestions anyone? PLEASE.....
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure