What's this new board about/for?

Options
Have been a regular user of mse for ages but can't see anything to tell us anything about this new board and why it's been split off from the others. Couldn't there be a sticky to explain?

Comments

• swannee_D_3
    swannee_D_3 Posts: 1,671 Forumite
    Options
    tracyburt wrote: »
    Have been a regular user of mse for ages but can't see anything to tell us anything about this new board and why it's been split off from the others. Couldn't there be a sticky to explain?

it's fairly obvious why they have set up this new board but I can't understand why grabbits have been moved here??
  • tracyburt
    tracyburt Posts: 221 Forumite
    Options
    swannee_D wrote: »
    it's fairly obvious why they have set up this new board but I can't understand why grabbits have been moved here??

Well I'm glad it's obvious to you, could you explain the obvious because I must have missed something.
  • zenseeker
    zenseeker Posts: 4,550 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Seems a rather pointless split off too me as well, but whatever.
    We have removed your signature - please contact the forum team if you are not sure why - Forum Team
  • CAE
    CAE Posts: 644 Forumite
    Options
    Here is a link to the thread explaining the changes

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.html?t=1534959
  • aless02
    aless02 Posts: 5,119 Forumite
    Options
    I quite like it, as the ASDA/Tesco/etc. threads were really starting to clutter up Shop but Don't Drop. I like having all the grocery threads in one place to reference before I go do my weekly shop! ;D
    top 2013 wins: iPad, £50 dental care, £50 sportswear, £50 Nectar GC, £300 B&Q GC; jewellery, Bumbo, 12xPringles, 2xDiesel EDT, £25 Morrisons, £50 Loch Fyne

would like to win a holiday, please!!
    :xmassmile Mummy to Finn - 12/09; Micah - 08/12! :j
  • tiff
    tiff Posts: 6,608 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Savvy Shopper!
    Options
    I'd say with the way things are and worse still to come, having this board is good news.
    “A budget is telling your money where to go instead of wondering where it went.” - Dave Ramsey
  • ~Chameleon~
    ~Chameleon~ Posts: 11,956 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    I think it's one of the best things to happen to MSE, well done :T
    “You can please some of the people some of the time, all of the people some of the time, some of the people all of the time, but you can never please all of the people all of the time.”
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure