We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Just collected one parcel ...
azp74
Posts: 603 Forumite
... the other one wasn't at the Post Office (grr).
Anyway, the parcel that was there was (I think) from this comp posted by ryan85k as it contained the two books and the biography. There were a few comps around the same time but this seems the most likely candidate. I entered this for my OH so I hope he likes the books! :T
Thank you again to all posters!
Anyway, the parcel that was there was (I think) from this comp posted by ryan85k as it contained the two books and the biography. There were a few comps around the same time but this seems the most likely candidate. I entered this for my OH so I hope he likes the books! :T
Thank you again to all posters!
latest win: LOTR: Moria - thanks to catz
- I'm moving to Australia in April - will the competitions be any good there?!:rotfl:
- I'm moving to Australia in April - will the competitions be any good there?!:rotfl:
0
Comments
-
Fantastic - well done.:j :jThank you all who post.0
-
Well done
Liz xx0 -
:T :T well done :T :Tplease be a responsible pet owner & spay/neuter your pets, too many strays & not enough homes for them sadly.
0 -
:T Well Done :TSmoke-free since 7/12/2011 :0)
2019 wins:0 -
Congratulations on your win2009 WINS £4404.06 2010 Wins £8812.56 2011 £11444.75Year challenge 2011 - 485/3650
-
well done :T :T :T0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards