We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Can anyone help me find this comp please?
hulagirl
Posts: 42 Forumite
Hi
I received an email today telling me I had won a competition where you had to tell them your favourite hair product in 50 words or less and say why it was your favourite. I believe there will be several winners and if your quote was used you get a supply of your favourite hair product.
Problem is I cant for the life of me find the comp here - I clearly remember entering it and they sent me a copy of my quote but I cant see it anywhere
I cant remember how long a supply they were giving away either!
Anyone a bit of a whizz with the old search box? I would be really grateful so I could thank the OPs and find out exactly what Ive won.
I received an email today telling me I had won a competition where you had to tell them your favourite hair product in 50 words or less and say why it was your favourite. I believe there will be several winners and if your quote was used you get a supply of your favourite hair product.
Problem is I cant for the life of me find the comp here - I clearly remember entering it and they sent me a copy of my quote but I cant see it anywhere
Anyone a bit of a whizz with the old search box? I would be really grateful so I could thank the OPs and find out exactly what Ive won.
January wins - Parents Survival Sleep Kit, NTA Awards tickets and Dermots script, Susan Boyle concert tickets 
0
Comments
-
:j Well done :j
Think it could be this one:
http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.html?t=1481983&highlight=hair+product0 -
This one maybe? http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.html?t=1443169
EDIT: What sparky says! Think this is the same comp but the previous month.
0 -
Well done! :TEleventh Heaven No. 321
1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9.10.110 -
Congratulations!0
-
I remember entering that one. Well Done!0
-
well done on your win0
-
well done :T :T :T0
-
:T :T well done :T :Tplease be a responsible pet owner & spay/neuter your pets, too many strays & not enough homes for them sadly.
0 -
Thanks especially sparky and happypig for finding that comp - I looked for AGES!Delighted with my win - a years worth- wow:j
A big thankyou to princess pixiedust for posting the initial comp xJanuary wins - Parents Survival Sleep Kit, NTA Awards tickets and Dermots script, Susan Boyle concert tickets
0 -
wow an amazing win, the last month's comp was an mse winner too:D congrats:T:T0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards