We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Thanks to Princess Pixiedust!!
gerturdeanna
Posts: 4,350 Forumite
YAY - I won a prize!! A bowl and a packet of Jordans museli from Sweet magazine!
TNT pulled up and I was almost jumping cos I thought it was a biggie!! Thanks Princess Pixiedust!!
TNT pulled up and I was almost jumping cos I thought it was a biggie!! Thanks Princess Pixiedust!!
Made it - 15 years married!! Finally!! xx:beer:
0
Comments
-
:T :T lovely, well done :T :Tplease be a responsible pet owner & spay/neuter your pets, too many strays & not enough homes for them sadly.
0 -
:T well done:T Enjoy your win:TJulie:T
APRIL 2011 Wins
Postcards..Now 78 cd.Moky DVD and Moky Fit Pass Card..0 -
congrats

0 -
Well done :T0
-
:T Well Done :TSmoke-free since 7/12/2011 :0)
2019 wins:0 -
Well done
Liz xx0 -
Well Done. I REALLY want to win one of these!0
-
Congrats:T:T0
-
well done :T :T :T0
-
Well done gert
Life is all about the journey.0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards
