We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Senseo Coffee Machine

Thanks to Rich (rwgray) for posting the original comp and to my lovely OH who went out of his way to get me a code so we can all play along with this again :D

The comp is here for anyone interested (the reason I said on it 2 are enough is i won one of these machines in the last comp......I wanted the gift set this time:p)

Good luck to everyone trying it, hopefully we'll have lots of winners this time :D
Just become FTBs & Aiming to be mortgage free by 2034 :wink:

Thank you to all who post on the comps/freebies forums
you've helped us save our deposit :money:
«1

Comments

  • cheznal
    cheznal Posts: 5,161
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    :T Well Done :T
    Smoke-free since 7/12/2011 :0)
    2019 wins:
  • fire**fly
    fire**fly Posts: 148,056
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Forumite
    :T :T lovely, well done :T :T
    please be a responsible pet owner & spay/neuter your pets, too many strays & not enough homes for them sadly. k2u58ioz4c8e.png




  • ChelseaGirl
    ChelseaGirl Posts: 4,385
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts
    Forumite
    Well done!
    I won one of the Senseo Coffee Machines from this back in December, and received it (finally) yesterday. I emailed BP to see where the prize had got to and was told that they have got lots of supply issues.
    I still haven't received the coffee pods and 6 glass mugs, but I've been told that they'll be on their way soon.
  • wingobins
    wingobins Posts: 20,649
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Photogenic Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Briliant, well done! :j
    Big thanks to all who contribute to the forums. Be lucky everyone and be safe!
  • aggie
    aggie Posts: 7,287
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Lovely. Congratulations.
    MASSIVE THANKS TO ALL POSTERS!:happyhear
  • stephmcuk
    stephmcuk Posts: 4,192
    Part of the Furniture Photogenic Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    congrats :D:D
  • Munchkim
    Munchkim Posts: 5,447
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker Photogenic
    Forumite
    Well done!
    I won one of the Senseo Coffee Machines from this back in December, and received it (finally) yesterday. I emailed BP to see where the prize had got to and was told that they have got lots of supply issues.
    I still haven't received the coffee pods and 6 glass mugs, but I've been told that they'll be on their way soon.

    I hope you get it all soon, they've not included the glass mugs in the prize this time, I know they had lots of problems getting them last time, even though I got my machine quickly I had to wait a while for the mugs to come.

    I'm trying to decide now which one of them to keep and which to give to family, we have all chrome and black gadgets in the kitchen, the last one was the silver one and this looks like the black one.......................can I really have 2 in 1 kitchen:o
    Just become FTBs & Aiming to be mortgage free by 2034 :wink:

    Thank you to all who post on the comps/freebies forums
    you've helped us save our deposit :money:
  • ChelseaGirl
    ChelseaGirl Posts: 4,385
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts
    Forumite
    Luckily we have all chrome stuff in our kitchen, so the silver machine goes well.
    My mum came round this morning to see my new coffee machine and now wants me to try to win one for her!
  • Munchkim
    Munchkim Posts: 5,447
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker Photogenic
    Forumite
    So good timing with the comp starting up again then :rotfl:
    Just become FTBs & Aiming to be mortgage free by 2034 :wink:

    Thank you to all who post on the comps/freebies forums
    you've helped us save our deposit :money:
  • cathyj
    cathyj Posts: 16,473
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts
    Forumite
    Congratulations on your win
    2009 WINS £4404.06 2010 Wins £8812.56 2011 £11444.75
    Year challenge 2011 - 485/365
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.